spell prep question 05/13/2015 06:40 PM CDT
If a spell prep is listed as "all spells" or for an entire spell circle, can that prep be set for just a single spell of your choice or are you stuck with it for the entire circle/spells?
Re: spell prep question 05/13/2015 11:18 PM CDT
A spell prep can apply to a single spell, an entire circle, or all preparations. This is dictated when we make the prep phrase. So if it's listed as "all spells", it'll be visible when you prepare any and all spells, unless you have another prep phrase that takes precedence over it (a single spell or a spell circle).

___
ASGM of Events and Festivals
Re: spell prep question 05/14/2015 06:25 AM CDT
Ah nice! So tonight if I go with the mirage effect for spells that's listed for all spells. Will that work for all of my casting in spiritual and elemental? And if I picked the custom 403 and 404 spell preps I could just have them for those two spells... but for everything else the mirage effect?
Re: spell prep question 05/14/2015 09:17 AM CDT
Correct!

You can adjust the order in which your prep phrases take precedence via PREP PHRASE in-game, at any time. So if you have the 403 and 404-specific preps above the mirage prep, those will be used instead of the mirage when you prep those specific spells.

___
ASGM of Events and Festivals
Re: spell prep question 05/14/2015 09:21 AM CDT
awesome! Thanks! I guess I have my 3 services covered now for tonight. I look forward to attending tonight!

Neovik
Re: spell prep question 05/14/2015 09:24 AM CDT
Just have to juggle my in-laws coming tonight while I cook on the grill for them and run back to the computer. They always pick the worse possible time to randomly visit once every 6 months.
Re: spell prep question 05/14/2015 09:47 AM CDT

I will probably get there closer to 8 pm than 7, but I'm prepared.