5/15 Faire question 05/04/2015 07:58 PM CDT

Any chance that some of the previous verbs Roxe has had available, from times when she's spun people, will be on hand for this one? I love her signature verbs, but some sets feel more suited for my character than others have.
Re: 5/15 Faire question 05/04/2015 09:07 PM CDT
1. There will be some new additions, but no other lists have been approved for reuse at this event, at this time.

2. It's going to be on 5/14, not 5/15 :)

~GM Liia
SGM, Events & Festivals

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: 5/15 Faire question 05/05/2015 10:25 AM CDT
Would love to go to one of these:

Will there ever be one offered on a weekend?

If not, Can you please do one later in the evening for the Pacific time zone folks? I have a very hard time being home by 4:00 pm.

Briar

---
The player is new, the account is ancient. Quillian has retired, but his offspring continue the good fight!
Re: 5/15 Faire question 05/06/2015 08:49 PM CDT
The first run was on a Saturday. We wanted to offer another one this month, and with coordinating multiple GMs' schedules, this is when it worked out. But yes, there will be weekend runs (and potentially later runs) in the future. For this run, all of our GMs that are going to be working on the event are Eastern Time zone, except one, who is central!

~GM Liia
SGM, Events & Festivals

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: 5/15 Faire question 05/10/2015 08:49 PM CDT
I'm definitely in for the next weekend run. Quick question, though: for custom verbs, is there any wiggle room in the syntax? (For example, I pretty much need the new "roar" option in my life - but not at the expense of plain ol' roaring.)

Speaking to Shannivar, Aydan says, "I guess that'll serve as an introduction. This is Dame Aiska, Bristenn's former squire and now a knight in her own right. I don't know why she barks."
Re: 5/15 Faire question 05/10/2015 09:48 PM CDT
Never mind, Satia has informed me that I'm an idiot.

Speaking to Shannivar, Aydan says, "I guess that'll serve as an introduction. This is Dame Aiska, Bristenn's former squire and now a knight in her own right. I don't know why she barks."