Final call! 01/31/2015 02:39 PM CST
This is basically the last call for any player suggestions that will make it to the initial run of the Summit Expression Faire.

If there's anything you'd like to see (and get, and maybe let your friends get it too!), please post it up now or email me.

If there are any specific spells you would like to see Spell Preps for at the Faire, post them up here and I'll see what I can get done on the double time.

Can't wait to see you all there!

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Platinum, Premium, Promotions, and
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Final call! 01/31/2015 04:04 PM CST

Would a request for custom manna bread flavors be something this event might handle?
Re: Final call! 02/01/2015 03:18 AM CST
No.

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Final call! 02/01/2015 08:41 PM CST
>If there are any specific spells you would like to see Spell Preps for at the Faire, post them up here and I'll see what I can get done on the double time.

IMPLOSION

>Kayse scrambles to avoid being sucked into the void!
Re: Final call! 02/02/2015 01:27 AM CST
>>IMPLOSION

This prep sucks :(

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Final call! 02/02/2015 04:31 AM CST
>>IMPLOSION

>This prep sucks :(

I once had a professor very fond of the statement, "There is no suck in physics, only pressure gradients."

Re: Final call! 02/02/2015 09:00 AM CST
>> I once had a professor very fond of the statement, "There is no suck in physics, only pressure gradients."

Conversely I have heard it said that "There is no gravity, the earth sucks."

-- Robert

"Wyrom isn't interacting with me, I think he is AFK scripting."
Re: Final call! 02/02/2015 09:37 AM CST
>> I once had a professor very fond of the statement, "There is no suck in physics, only pressure gradients."

>Conversely I have heard it said that "There is no gravity, the earth sucks."

The Sun blows and black holes...oh wait gravity has nothing to do with pressure. My bad.

Re: Final call! 02/02/2015 10:33 AM CST
I would love to see some more race/culture flavored messaging, if possible, for different spell circles. I don't, quite, know what that would entail, but an example for me personally as I play a Faendryl Bard, my custom spell prep is for my bard spell circle and I hum an old Faendryl tune or something like that.
A tease 02/02/2015 10:44 AM CST
While I can't post about anything until it's out of QC, I did have these spell preps sitting around (previously QC'd, of course). They'll be making an appearance at the Faire, and are a decent indication of the type of Spell Preps you can expect. We've got tons of individual spells, some circle level stuff, and I've got racial preps in the works. 'cause who doesn't wanna prepare spells in elvish?

You quickly intone a battle chant, imploring your patron to lend you aid. (Paladin circle only)

You meld a climactic chord into your melody, voice rising in a crescendo as you prepare [Song Name]. (Bard circle only)

You murmur a twisting phrase, commanding the elements and spirits in uneasy cooperation, to prepare [Spell Name]. (Sorcerer circle only)

You invoke a short blessing, hands clasped in prayer, as you prepare [Spell Name]. (Cleric circle only)

You chant a short phrase, embers leaping from your fingertips, as you clench your hand into a smoke-shrouded fist. (Immolation only)

You intone a mystical phrase, your words flowing in a burst of speed as your hands move rapidly through the prescribed motions. (Haste only)

You chant a reverent prayer, imploring your patron for aid in restoring the fallen to life. (Raise Dead only.)

You whisper the mystical phrase for Bone Shatter as pearlescent energy builds around your hands, casting them in an opalescent silhouette. (Bone Shatter only).

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Magical Night Clubs
Re: A tease 02/02/2015 03:13 PM CST
>>You chant a reverent prayer, imploring your patron for aid in restoring the fallen to life. (Raise Dead only.)

I like that one :)
Re: A tease 02/03/2015 12:49 AM CST
>>You chant a reverent prayer, imploring your patron for aid in restoring the fallen to life. (Raise Dead only.)

>I like that one :)

Me too. When I substitute "Animate Dead" ...

Re: A tease 02/03/2015 12:51 PM CST
The final count was 99 Spell Prep options to choose from.

There's a healthy mix of individual spell, spell circle, all casting, and some racial options.

We're hoping to have something for everyone! Once they're through QC, a list will go up for your browsing pleasure.

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Magical Night Clubs
Re: A tease 02/03/2015 02:25 PM CST
The only question is, do you want to be imploded in style, or just imploded?

o_O

Re: A tease 02/03/2015 02:45 PM CST
>The only question is, do you want to be imploded in style, or just imploded?

I think the key here, really, is whether you just get one of those impersonal open implosions or the satisfying personal attention of a focused implosion. Just makes you feel more special, y'know?
Re: A tease 02/03/2015 06:43 PM CST
All eyes on you, mm?

Malikh runs around in little circles, nodding his head so that the wings of his yellow duck hat flap in the wind. Does he think he is going to fly or something?
Re: A tease 02/03/2015 08:47 PM CST
Dear Tamuz,

I have a very serious need for a Top Gun windmill high-five verb.

Love,
Aiska

[LNet]-GSIV:Rhaz: "Aiska needs to come with a warning label"
Re: A tease 02/04/2015 07:19 AM CST
>>I have a very serious need for a Top Gun windmill high-five verb.

The only problem with designing this, is we can't make the target person high-five back with a signature verb.

Sorry, Goose.

~GM Liia
Team 3P ASGM, Events Manager

Elanthia's derpiest rolton bleats anxiously!
Speaking to Elanthia's derpiest rolton, you say, "Oh, shut it."
Re: A tease 02/04/2015 08:14 AM CST
Aiska roars with delight and raises a celebratory palm toward you!

(Enter the Danger Zone with Aiska? ACCEPT or DECLINE.)

[LNet]-GSIV:Rhaz: "Aiska needs to come with a warning label"
Re: A tease 02/06/2015 10:15 AM CST
Would love to see generic deity specific spell preps (regardless of profession) based on the chosen deity. :)

Best,
Jim/Tk
Re: A tease 02/06/2015 10:29 AM CST
The real question... is there a warrior only prep?

Vorks flexes his massive bicep, and magical things happen!

...eh?? ...eh??
Re: A tease 02/06/2015 01:13 PM CST
We've got some deity specific preps on certain spells, where it makes thematic sense.

Arachne for Web. Lorminstra for Preservation. Phoen for Phoen's Strength.

We've got some grunty spell preps for the less magically inclined crowd.

Just got 77 back from QC this morning, combined with the 8 I teased earlier plus another 14 we're reintroducing. Should bring us to a total of 99 spell prep options on this first run. That number will grow for subsequent runs, but it's our hope that 99 options is enough of a spread for the initial offering.

Let me see what I can do about posting the complete list up...

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Magical Night Clubs