summit academy orb 11/04/2018 12:13 AM CDT
I found a summit academy orb in my gears. when i analyze it, it says ready to use. can that be used currently? 11/04/2018?
Re: summit academy orb 11/04/2018 04:30 PM CST
What else does it say?

~ Haliste ~
SGM, Events
Auntie H, Forever
Re: summit academy orb 11/04/2018 07:49 PM CST
Quest Nexus

The nexus orb appears to be a token for the Quest Nexus. You can RAISE it to transport yourself to the quest nexus one time. Once there, simply holding this token when attempting to enter any quest.

Quest Status

Night At The Academy: Available
Re: summit academy orb 11/04/2018 08:05 PM CST

Night at the Academy is NOT Summit Academy. Two totally different events. :)
Re: summit academy orb 11/04/2018 11:59 PM CST
Yep, that is from the store and actually good for either Night at the Academy or Return to Black Swan Castle (and eventually Troubled Waters) so the store item should be updated as it has confused people before.

The Summit items, like close ended simucoin accessed events, are not for sale until an event opens its run. Any purchased items for them have to wait until it comes back around again to use.
Re: summit academy orb 11/05/2018 01:27 PM CST
>>so the store item should be updated as it has confused people before.

Which part needs to be updated? I can fix it.

Wyrom, PM
Re: summit academy orb 11/05/2018 05:25 PM CST

I have this stone cube someone gave me and it won't open. :( lol
Re: summit academy orb 11/05/2018 06:04 PM CST
I don't have one on me, but just the analyze to include the 2nd quest to be updated the Nexus, RtBSC.

The store for a quest orb does include both (current) nexus quests.

When Troubled Waters makes to the Nexus, it will be also need an update on the orb analyze and the store page as well so all the options the orb provides are easily known.
Re: summit academy orb 11/06/2018 12:58 AM CST
Okay, but nothing in the store is currently misleading about what is offered?

Wyrom, PM
Re: summit academy orb 11/06/2018 01:26 AM CST
Nope.

I remember now, the confusion wasn't from store sales but from people who received quest orbs after the CCF event under Giftbox and maybe Simucon bags. A few didn't go through the store and were unfamiliar with the item or quests and so relied on the analyze I think to what it could be redeemed for.