Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/25/2017 10:33 AM CST
Something funky is going on with this. It's hard to describe so give it a whirl.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/25/2017 12:55 PM CST
Can you try to explain?

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
SGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/25/2017 01:17 PM CST
If the funkiness relates to still having arms after your customizations, that's a normal oddity.

_ _ _
Wyrom gestures at you, causing you to explode.
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/25/2017 02:40 PM CST
If the funkiness relates to still having arms after your customizations, that's a normal oddity.

That and I've seen tentacle messages with only arm objects in the room. I've seen tentacle objects mixed in with arm objects.

My perception was that all the objects and messages would be tentacles after the customization.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/26/2017 07:06 AM CST
Im pretty sure any customization for this spell only affects one arm.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/27/2017 11:53 AM CST

I think it's half new "arms", half old arms. It's my understanding you will always have some old arms.

What weird sentences.
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/27/2017 01:26 PM CST
It really bothers my OCD! Is there any reason why it adds things instead of making all the things the same?

Obviously this is just a cosmetic issue and not game breaking but I really think it should be all one type of thing.

Chad, player of a few
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/31/2017 09:41 PM CST
I've not had a chance to try mine yet, but I'm hoping it's just you. :/

The multiple tentacle descriptions had me thinking it would replace the arms entirely. Sad if this is not the case.

~Amanda, player of Treeva
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 12/31/2017 10:00 PM CST

>The multiple tentacle descriptions had me thinking it would replace the arms entirely. Sad if this is not the case.

it is not the case.
Re: Spell Customization - #92 Grasp of the Grave 01/01/2018 10:14 AM CST
For spell 709, it only allows us to do up to 3 appendages. That's just how it's set up with our current system. Option 92 does do all 3 options with a flavor of tentacle. It may leave you with a few arms out there though. A second service won't make it possible to get more at this time.

Wyrom, PM