Spell prep phrase bug report 12/21/2017 03:09 PM CST
I'm going through and updating the wiki lists and noticed this:

Prep Phrase #449:
- Using both of your index fingers, you trace the outlines of your [eye characteristic] eyes and carefully whisper the hymnals of the [spell name] spell. Tapping your [complexion] eyelids closed, you release the spell...
- Using both of his index fingers, Mourne traces the outlines of his narrow eyes and carefully whispers a soft hymnal. he taps his dusky golden eyelids closed for the briefest of seconds and releases his spell...
- A soft hymnal drifts in from somewhere nearby.
- Spell Restriction: 311

A hymnal is a book of hymns. A hymn is a song. This doesn't make sense as written. Also, second sentence in third person view needs capitalized.

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: Spell prep phrase bug report 12/21/2017 03:36 PM CST
Another one:

Prep Phrase #461:
- You mutter a half-hearted attempt at [spell name], causing a small stormcloud to form above your head. As you finish your incantation, a fall of misty droplets rains down upon you, dissipating as they make contact with your form...
- Mourne whispers to himself, his gold-green eyes enshrouded by a vibrant sanguine haze. Rivulets of bright red rise through his skin, thickly coating his arms and hands, disappearing as it makes contact with the ground...
- A phrase of whispered words and a puddle of bright red liquid appears, quickly dissipating into the air.

The third person and invisible on this one don't match the first person, they appear to be parts of #462.

---
Walsor Gryhm says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 16 silver coins for it."
Re: Spell prep phrase bug report 12/21/2017 05:37 PM CST
These are fixed.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
SGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
Re: Spell prep phrase bug report 12/21/2017 06:18 PM CST
>These are fixed. -Haliste

Thanks! I'll go back and update the wiki page with the fixes shortly.

---
Re: Spell prep phrase bug report 12/21/2017 06:47 PM CST
#461 seems to still have some issues:

Prep Phrase #461:
- You mutter a half-hearted attempt at [spell name], causing a small stormcloud to form above your head. As you finish your incantation, a fall of misty droplets rains down upon you, dissipating as they make contact with your form...
- Mourne mutters half-hearted to himself as a small stormcloud forms above his head. As he finishes his incantation, a fall of misty droplets rains down upon him, dissipating as they make contact with his form.
- A phrase of whispered words and a puddle of bright red liquid appears, quickly dissipating into the air.

3rd person, 'half-hearted' looks like it should be 'half-heartedly', and the invis messaging is still listed as the messaging from 462.

#449 is still showing 'hymnal' in the invis messaging.

---
Re: Spell prep phrase bug report 12/22/2017 05:43 AM CST
Whoops - sorry!

Should be set now.

~ Haliste ~
SGM, Events

Re: Spell prep phrase bug report 12/22/2017 04:04 PM CST
>Should be set now. -Haliste

Winz. Verified and updated in ze wiki. Thank you for quick turnaround. :D

---
Re: Spell prep phrase bug report 12/22/2017 10:13 PM CST
My pleasure. Thank you for adding them to the wiki. :)

~ Haliste ~
SGM, Events