Signature verb request 03/24/2017 04:29 PM CDT
Stemming from the awesome customizations made for both SIGNATURE verbs and SWEAR MINE updates (thanks, guys!!).. I have one (hopefully minor) request.

When I type SWEAR MINE LIST, I get a very handy-dandy and succinct review of not only the various custom/festival swears to which I have access, but ALSO what they look like (in an un-targeted 3rd person form):

s>SWEAR MINE LIST
You have the following custom swear options available:

HISS - You glare while hissing a sharp, sibilant phrase.
FATE - You mutter about the cruel and fickle nature of fate.
etc etc

Would it be at all possible for SIGNATURE to likewise add on the 3rd person line for each of them? I have a general idea, but trying to get what I want on the fly is sometimes less exciting than I'd like.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Signature verb request 03/24/2017 04:51 PM CDT
>Would it be at all possible for SIGNATURE to likewise add on the 3rd person line for each of them? I have a general idea, but trying to get what I want on the fly is sometimes less exciting than I'd like. - EK

Seconding this request. I'm a habitual user of verb info <blah> to refresh memory on the fly, and it'd be wonderful to be able to do the same with sig verbs.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 110 silver coins for it."
Re: Signature verb request 03/26/2017 08:45 AM CDT
>Would it be at all possible...

Of course it's possible. The question is when. I'll look into this, but I don't anticipate it'll be a quick turnaround project.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
Re: Signature verb request 03/26/2017 09:26 AM CDT
>Of course it's possible. The question is when. I'll look into this, but I don't anticipate it'll be a quick turnaround project.--Haliste

Thank you very much for considering it! And completely understandable for putting it on the back burner; I fully expect that there are plenty of things that are much higher priority.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.