Elemental aura pins 02/27/2017 01:16 PM CST
Is there a chance that we can alter the physical pin that creates the wind, stones, fire, etc around the character?

I understand that the aura itself can't be altered and that should be reserved for the custom finds, but don't see much of a reason why we can't change the pins themselves to suit our tastes. Thanks!

The flamepoint sand kitten hisses at a patchwork flesh monstrosity.
... 9 points of damage!
Re: Elemental aura pins 03/01/2017 06:27 AM CST
Given the nature of those items and how they were created, they are not eligible for alterations.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
Re: Elemental aura pins 03/03/2017 03:59 PM CST
Is it possible to set these up so the physical pin can be hidden by griffin pins? This would create a good middle ground since their appearance cannot be changed. I know a couple of players that love the aura but hate the physical item, and this would solve that.
Re: Elemental aura pins 03/14/2017 11:31 PM CDT
KWARTON
Is it possible to set these up so the physical pin can be hidden by griffin pins? This would create a good middle ground since their appearance cannot be changed. I know a couple of players that love the aura but hate the physical item, and this would solve that.

Functionally, the physical item can already be set to automatically become hidden when worn. It's up to the creator of said item if they want to allow that.

GameMaster Estild