I swear... 02/24/2017 09:08 PM CST
I've heard some talk about "new" swears added this time around. For the record, it's the same set of swears this run that we had last run. However... the good news is that we will be expanding the number of custom swears you can have! The bad news is that it might not be available during this run. I'm working my fingers off (with the generous help of others) trying to get this finished up for this weekend.

I'll keep you posted.

~ Haliste ~
The Forest Gnome of Silverwood Manor
ASGM, Events

Omrii: Okay, thanks Haliste. You're way better than Wyrom.
Re: I swear... 02/24/2017 09:14 PM CST
>> Haliste said things.

This is awesome. I really hope this does make it out before Summit ends!
Re: I swear... 02/24/2017 09:20 PM CST
This is amazing news, regardless of when it's finished. Thank you for working on this update!
Re: I swear... 02/24/2017 10:20 PM CST
Galloping Gosaenas!
Re: I swear... 02/24/2017 10:21 PM CST
Yay, this is awesome! Thanks in advance, Haliste & co!

/seo, wheels and skulls department/
Re: I swear... 02/25/2017 07:15 PM CST
If this update isn't available before the end of this run, will any tokens we have be able to be redeemed when it is ready, or should we wait until the next run to purchase them? Thanks again!
Re: I swear... 02/25/2017 08:25 PM CST
If the update isn't ready before the end of this run, then you'll likely need to wait until the next run to redeem any.

I still have over 24 hours!!

~ Haliste ~
ASGM, Events

Re: I swear... 02/25/2017 08:55 PM CST
SWEAR MINE CHILDISH is most excellent. I love the broad variety of swears that aren't actually swears, just other ways of expressing your anger/disdain/etc.

Thank you!
~Issalya

You see High Inquisitor Brinret Ithillote the Executor of Vengeance.
She appears to be of elven descent.
He is very tall and appears to be full grown.
You whisper aloud, "I'm so confused right now."
Re: I swear... 02/25/2017 08:56 PM CST
I'm not rushing you, just trying to plan my token purchases. In any case, this is a very exciting and long awaited update!
Re: I swear... 02/25/2017 09:03 PM CST
Haha... I wasn't feeling rushed. I'm like that person at work who's trying to finish up a task with a 5pm deadline. "I still have 30 minutes!"

~ Haliste ~
ASGM, Events

Re: I swear... 02/25/2017 09:04 PM CST
I spent way too much time agonizing over whether to choose the drunk swear or the childish swear. The thought of having both makes me very happy.

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: I swear... 02/26/2017 08:04 AM CST
Only getting to have one is what keeps me from purchasing, so this update will be awesome whenever it gets to happen.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein
Re: I swear... 02/26/2017 12:41 PM CST
>I've heard some talk about "new" swears added this time around. For the record, it's the same set of swears this run that we had last run.

Only some of the swears made it up onto the wiki last time, but they're all up this run. That's probably where the confusion came from.