Vaunt It and Flaunt It and Charmed, I'm Sure - Sales Results! 07/06/2021 06:50 AM CDT
I nearly forgot this was a thing we could do, so ... have some best/worst sales data for my 2 shops, I guess!

Vaunt It and Flaunt It [Look at Me Jewelry]
Technically the unlock certificates were the most popular, but they don't technically count .. so ... here we go.

Most Popular(Prime) - a thin choker of slim mithril chains (a thin choker suspending a curtain of slim mithril chains from the neck) with 15 sold
Runner-Up (Prime) - a pair of velvet-lined silver manacles (a pair of velvet-lined silver manacles securely fastened around both wrists) with 13 sold
Least Popular(Prime) - a silver wire stag emblem (a silver wire stag emblem pinned prominently to the center of the chest) with just 1 sold

Most Popular (Platinum) - a stylized gold lion armband (a stylized gold lion armband encircling the upper right arm) and some braided leather cords (some braided leather cords laced in a complicated latticework around both ankles) both with 3 sold each
Least Popular (Platinum) - the engagement/wedding rings, the pinkie ring, the stag emblem, and the platinum hoops all with 0 sold.

Charmed, I'm Sure [Charm Jewelry]

Most Popular (Prime) - a pale white astrantia charm with star-shaped opal petals with 26 sold
Runner-Ups (Prime) - a rich purple clematis charm with carved amethyst petals with 24 sold, and a delicate dragonfly charm crafted from opalescent glass with 22 sold
Least Popular (Prime) - a detailed Summit Academy charm and a thin charm necklace fashioned from a braided silver chain both with only 1 sold

Most Popular (Platinum) - a pale white astrantia charm with star-shaped opal petals with 4 sold
Runner-Up (Platinum) - a rich purple clematis charm with carved amethyst petals with 3 sold
Least Popular (Platinum) - the tortoise charm, the knight charm, and the lion charm with 0 sold

Thanks and see you next year!
~Avaluka