Hmm 11/11/2014 05:48 PM CST
Well, while Tamuz was off spamming the event folders, I'll toss my vote in for the H4H as my favorite pay event. I'm a total lore junky and I adore puzzles, so this was right up my alley. I know it was riddled with bugs that made things difficult for players and GMs, but I have very fond memories of this event and would love to see it make a re-appearance in some form. That might be a bit difficult, since Night at the Academy uses the grounds the old H4H used, but any puzzle-based event focused on lore gets my vote.

For that matter, I'd love to see an event that was pure RP. No items, no merchants, no shops, nothing but RP. I'll be honest, there isn't too much out there that I really need. If I play, I'm playing for the story and the lore.

Gretchen

Visit the GSGuide wiki, now home to merchant shop inventory lists! http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/GSGuide_Wiki
Meeting Nilandia: http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Nilandia
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: Hmm 11/11/2014 06:08 PM CST
I too had a lot of fun on the H4H, and the ending on Phoen's Promise. Although I just really don't have a lot of time to complete a History Hunt right now, I think bringing back the promise would be awesome.

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: Hmm 11/11/2014 07:13 PM CST
I'd be behind this! I signed up for the Hunt for History but something came up, not sure what anymore, and I wasn't able to attend. Yet there it sits in my list of events. ID # 29-1
Re: Hmm 11/11/2014 08:36 PM CST
Loved this too! My Mage still wears her title Historian!

Velvette
Re: Hmm 11/11/2014 11:19 PM CST

I for one, loved the concept of H4H. I was highly disapointed at the event itself. Knowing or understanding game history had no bearing on your success, and some of the puzzles seemed overwhelmingly daunting without playing the guess the verb game.

Great oppurtunity, passed.

~A goblin glances at you and begins rummaging through his stuff.

~You hear the goblin mutter to himself, "Knoo goots resoopee foor stoowing a half-oolf in here soomwhere."
Re: Hmm 11/11/2014 11:58 PM CST
I enjoyed this, but admittedly I went with an UBER group and I got to be the dumb one and it worked out great for me. Heh. I'm not sure I would have gotten through it under normal circumstances. Loved the concept, though.

~ Bill, Coyote.
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius
Re: Hmm 11/12/2014 10:43 AM CST

I'd like this.

I'd love some sort of Akarti themed event like this. It could provide a great means for fleshing out ones character and a greater understanding of the Akarti.