Trove tokens 08/20/2019 04:34 PM CDT
Still haven’t found one but I see they are for sale from other players. I just don’t have the liquid silvers to buy one. I have run about 250 sewers and arenas. Seems like an odd thing to make the tokens so hard to acquire. Soul bound tokens also seem more logical so that not only the wealthy can afford them for themselves and their alts. Anyways that’s my rant.
Re: Trove tokens 08/21/2019 06:03 AM CDT
I also am several hundred perfect runs in, and never seen one... while there is at least one character that has won two Trove items already. (Although I suppose one or both of those tokens could have been purchased.)

For what it's worth, I've never seen any of the orbs that were mentioned (I think in February), but those were stated as being 'rare', too. <shrug>
Re: Trove tokens 08/21/2019 04:38 PM CDT
I got one on my 21st run. Lucky I guess. Now I just need to be in-game when I can use it.

Kerl
Re: Trove tokens 08/30/2019 10:29 AM CDT
First, the Trove tokens were by no means rare. There were TONS of them found.

I, however, did nearly 3000 sewer runs and found exactly 1. But I bought like 9 of them I think from others for not a whole lot of bloodscript. If you did one book of 50, even in sewers, you could afford to buy one on the open market.

Soul bound for tokens is, in my opinion, a terrible idea for something you find at random like this. That means the richest players running lots of alts and able to afford lots of arena/heist/or sewer runs would have most of the tokens...with no benefit whatsoever for those with fewer resources. If they can be sold at least everyone who runs something has a chance to sell them if they find one and so desire. Or they can keep them to use. But you get to make that choice at least if it's not soul bound.
Re: Trove tokens 08/30/2019 12:11 PM CDT
I'm fine with them being able to be sold.

You used probably ~6x as many vouchers as I did, and finding only a single one means it's too rare. (Hell, I thought my results had them too rare, but that's just crazy.)
Re: Trove tokens 08/30/2019 02:06 PM CDT
Despite my bad luck, I don't think they were too rare. I just had bad luck is all. They were so easy to buy for pretty cheap that I'd actually say they err'd on the side of being too common.