Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/02/2019 10:38 PM CDT
The TICKET verb has been revamped to have some new options. Below is the new usage.

Usage:
TICKET BALANCE - Check current balances of all alternative currencies.
TICKET WITHDRAW [#] [scrip type] - Withdraw [#] number of the alternative currency.
TICKET DEPOSIT - Redeems the alternative currency in hand. Mimics REDEEM.

There is now the SCRIP verb as well, which just mimics TICKET. Both just do the same thing, TICKET is just a little obscure to type if you don't remember we started with tickets.

The NPC that unredeemed scrip is retired, since the scrip system has evolved quite a bit from it's initial concept. This also means the scrip pouches are just show pieces moving forward. You can keep using them, but using the verb is much safer when it comes to item loss. Plus, no encumbrance.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/02/2019 11:05 PM CDT
Any possibility of adding vendors at the appropriate festival/event to sell the old currency containers for currency now that they are no longer needed. Thanks.
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/02/2019 11:22 PM CDT
Another simple request to make the command a bit more transparent. Can TICKET's help txt mention the valid types of current currencies available (I know it mentions if you use the WRONG type of currency with the TICKET WITHDRAW function, but would be helpful to see it without having to guess). Also an asterisk or other designation to show which are compatible to be withdrawn or not.
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/02/2019 11:49 PM CDT
>>Any possibility of adding vendors at the appropriate festival/event to sell the old currency containers for currency now that they are no longer needed. Thanks.

No, not at this time.

>>Another simple request to make the command a bit more transparent. Can TICKET's help txt mention the valid types of current currencies available (I know it mentions if you use the WRONG type of currency with the TICKET WITHDRAW function, but would be helpful to see it without having to guess). Also an asterisk or other designation to show which are compatible to be withdrawn or not.

I updated the usage. I also removed the scrip type that aren't available at this time from the wording, that was a mistake.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/03/2019 03:47 AM CDT
If i remember the scrip pouch was not cheap. Maybe for others, but I believe it was 2k scrip, which for me is alot. Now that this pouch is a glorified paperweight, any chance we can petition for a refund on this?

Thanks,
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/03/2019 06:44 AM CDT
Thanks for these updates! Glad you're listening. ;)

>>If i remember the scrip pouch was not cheap. Maybe for others, but I believe it was 2k scrip, which for me is alot. Now that this pouch is a glorified paperweight, any chance we can petition for a refund on this?

They were 500 bloodscrip, but that's still far from zero. That's 2 perfect arenas, or 2.5 perfect heists, or over 5 sewers.

Wyrom said we couldn't sell them back at this time. I suspect that means we can eventually. Looking forward to that.

Glimmin Goodhand
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/03/2019 09:23 AM CDT
Perhaps an option to TURN/RIP the alt currency containers and upon TURN <CONTAINER> CONFIRM it destroys the item and returns an X amount of currency. May be easier than placing a vendor and allows someone to do it when the festival/event is not taking place. Just a suggestion I thought of and put on Discord that I thought I'd put here too.
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/03/2019 12:25 PM CDT
Add a BREAK verb to the pouches and give us a RPA orb from them?

~Sabotage
Re: Spring Spectacular: TICKET Update 05/03/2019 06:13 PM CDT
I already chucked mine in a bin :(