Adventure guild pack vs Elanthian guilds voucher pack 07/04/2017 01:44 PM CDT
These two items need to fight it out to the death and only one of them should retain the name "Guild pack" for GETting purposes. It would be a nice QoL update since they both tend to go out during simucoin events. I suppose if you could not at all change the name that a far distant second option would be to only release one or the other during an event. Thank you for your consideration in this very trying and strenuous ordeal that affects a very small subset of people. Let it be known though that if changed it would have a most amazingly uplifting effect on the spirits of those whom it does affect.

Wyrom says, "Ordim is the reason savants won't be coded as well."
Re: Adventure guild pack vs Elanthian guilds voucher pack 07/05/2017 08:32 AM CDT

I agree that it can be frustrating.

As a work around until something can (hopefully) be done about it, I use "guilds" for the Guilds Voucher pack, bundle those as needed and then store them in a second container. That will only leave the Adventure Guild packs left in the primary container, for my sorting needs. It's not perfect, but it works.
Re: Adventure guild pack vs Elanthian guilds voucher pack 07/05/2017 01:45 PM CDT
Yeah, I've resorted to something similar: Get Guild pack from main container, if it matches whats in my other hand, bundle, if not put it in a second container. Repeat until all of one type are bundled. Put that pack into the original container, get all the packs one by one from the second container until they are bundled. It's workable, but just a silly thing that could be adjusted with a slight name change.

Wyrom says, "Ordim is the reason savants won't be coded as well."
Re: Adventure guild pack vs Elanthian guilds voucher pack 07/05/2017 01:51 PM CDT
Make one a "packet" and the other a "package".
Five-letter noun typing and the whole issue is resolved for good.