More thoughts on the idea 05/03/2015 01:30 PM CDT
Heck could use groups that already exist Like MHO's, and Houses like Pauper's, Aspis. Give these types of groups a reason to be more than the extra locker space.

If the group perks and boons don't have an effect outside the framework of all this then it would be a good way to level the field somewhat for the havenots. Even if you are a GS billionaire you can't out uber anyone else in the groups in the events.

I was premium in the past, but frankly I'm finding Simu Coins a better way for me to go. I just looked over what I spent playing since I have been back and its roughly what premium costs. Mostly bought bounty task vouchers, encumbrance monthlies, and Duskruin tokens. The types of perks from Premium are somewhat out of date like extra typeaheads, or take too long, like the loyalty points stuff. So my idea for these groups with sets might coax a few more bucks out of me..

Heres to group uberness!

Just an elf about town...
Re: More thoughts on the idea 05/03/2015 01:51 PM CDT

I posted some stuff along this line in another thread about invasions. I always thought it would be good if Houses or groups could earn scrip for defending during invasions. Healing, raising, fighting fires, killing mobs, etc.

My idea was that this scrip could then be contributed in the name of a group to earn them a plaque and recognition as defenders of the town in question. With better titles and such being accessible with more donations and if no one donates for a while the plaque would become tarnished and ill-kept.

As part of that suggestion was the idea that you would use earned scrip to buy Town themed gear/uniforms. You could I guess tack onto that to provide gear bonuses. Heck, you might even be able to make it so some gear helps you only in invasions, a bonus that while useful wouldn't break the game by being on all the time.

Just thoughts.
Re: More thoughts on the idea 05/03/2015 08:59 PM CDT
Great ideas DUDE!

Just an elf about town...