Commemorative Case 12/20/2013 07:30 PM CST
On the pathway leading to the maze, there is an ironwood table with a commemorative case. It has several DMC themed items, as well as some winter/Feast of the Immortal type items. They are limited to one per account. Anyone is welcome to grab one, not just the runners. It's a small prize pack that Tamuz and I put together. I hope you all enjoy.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Commemorative Case 12/20/2013 08:17 PM CST

Tried to get the box and it said "one per account". I didn't already have one (from this run) but I did get one from a previous run (minus all the extra goodies you made up for this run)
Re: Commemorative Case 12/20/2013 08:23 PM CST
Nevermind, works now!
Re: Commemorative Case 12/20/2013 08:30 PM CST
And it probably won't even kill you.

Watch out for the roa'ter, though.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: Commemorative Case 12/20/2013 09:00 PM CST

Case is great.

So are the prizes so far.

-E
Re: Commemorative Case 12/20/2013 10:27 PM CST

They are very neat. Thank you.
Re: Commemorative Case 12/21/2013 04:00 AM CST
Definitely going to be there for at least one run today. I didn't opt for a ticket primarily because there were so may other ways to participate without doing so. Heckler, blocker, gambler, general supporter. The commemorative case is just icing on the end of year cake! What a joy it is to have the option of attending something in daylight hours!

Needless to say I will be abusing..uhh, I mean cheering on all runners in equal measure. Hope to see some of you at the 11.30am and possibly 1pm runs today.

-
Bremerial - Proud Citizen of Kharam-Dzu

View 47 warrrior interviews from 2009 to 2012 - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Commemorative Case 12/21/2013 04:30 AM CST
>>Hope to see some of you at the 11.30am and possibly 1pm runs today.

The first run is at 11am, not 11:30am!

~GM Liia, triple checked.
Premium, Platinum & Promotions Team
Re: Commemorative Case 12/21/2013 02:49 PM CST
Thanks Aiza. Not sure where I got 11.30 from then.

I had a great time heckling at the two consecutive runs today. That being said I do have one major complaint. Droughtman's threat to unleash roa'ters on me in my observation booth was uncalled for! That's no way to treat a suitor!

-
Bremerial - Proud Citizen of Kharam-Dzu

View 47 warrrior interviews from 2009 to 2012 - http://www.assessrisk.com/personal/gs4_30.htm

AIM: warriorbremerial
Re: Commemorative Case 12/22/2013 12:43 PM CST
Your commemorative cases should now be INSPECTable, too!

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(