What could it be now?

___
SGM of 3P and P3
Platinum, Premium, Promotions, and
Magical Night Clubs
Re: Hmm 11/09/2014 11:45 AM CST
RtRtCCROFLMAO?

~Lyradie
>With a startled yelp, a young elven child suddenly tumbles from somewhere above you, landing gracelessly in a pile of refuse!
Re: Hmm 11/09/2014 12:31 PM CST
Don't toy with me Tamuz!
Re: Hmm 11/09/2014 01:07 PM CST
CCFo

Convocation of Coraesine Forest!
Re: Hmm 11/09/2014 04:28 PM CST
Evil. If it does come back what method of ticket distribution?

Velvette
Re: Hmm 11/09/2014 04:28 PM CST

<Takes note of the need to report this TAMUZ character, for spamming the boards....>
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 11:17 AM CST
It appears that I have no idea what any of this is. A high end merchant event, yes?

So, there was the Coraesine Field. Return to Coraesine Field. Cessation of Coraesine Field. Right?

Rebirth of Coraesine Field.
Resurrection of Coraesine Field.
Resurgence of Coraesine Field.

Sylinarr spends his funds at Coraesine Field, then decides he needs to earn it back.

Foehn's Promise, Wavedancer, Dhu Gillywhack, Juggernaut. --> could also be those things, at least then I would know what they are. :-p

~ Bill, Coyote.
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 11:22 AM CST
At this point, I think it's "Bring a Whole Lot of Axes if You Want a" Coraesine Field.

~Lyradie
>With a startled yelp, a young elven child suddenly tumbles from somewhere above you, landing gracelessly in a pile of refuse!
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 11:27 AM CST
I was going to delete my post, because after some snooping, I discovered that now it's FOREST and not FIELD.

Feel free to go back and read it as though I'm not an idiot.

Thanks!

ALSO, Wyrom posted in the other thread that this was the only one for that year, because ... because things.

But, I couldn't help but notice, that .. THIS YEAR IS ALMOST OVER.

And if we should survive it (see: Kenstorm/Xayle/MORE evil-off competition aka Cross Into Shadows), then .. HMM, INDEED.*

* Hmm, additionally, in defining the method and means of HOW we survive.

You see Turinrond Sil'Draug the Broken Demon Foot Pedestal.

:-)

~ Bill, Coyote.
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 11:53 AM CST
Countdown to Coraesine's Conclusion?? That leaves room for something else.

~ Haliste ~
The M & M Guru
Forest Gnomes
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 11:59 AM CST
CCF in some form would be my first choice followed by Dhu Ghilly.
Re: Hmm 11/10/2014 01:24 PM CST
I went on the first Dhu Gilly, I didn't go on the second one because I had taken a 3 month break. Was it any good? I would like to see another major run Droughtman or something that throws cool stuff into the game that's new and exciting. I have no super uber weapons of doom to make even more super uber. I still think that something along the lines of a cross between Coraesine Field and the Promise would be great.

Don't have anything really worth adding +5 enchant to? Go to the auction/raffle for new prizes. Really have something uberawesome that you can't enchant but want +5? Go that part of the ship for the auction/raffle for it.

Of course I could always add another enchant to a bow or twenty. I think I just like seeing what new cool items/loresongs etc that GMs think up!

Velvette