Nature resist note 03/29/2014 06:31 PM CDT
In the Common language, it reads:
Helpful information for the RESISTANCE raffle:

The winners of this raffle will get to add a total of 30% resistance to existing armor. The resistance may be split between three (3) types of resistance, but only one item will be worked on.

Winners may select from the following types of resistance: slash, crush, puncture, heat, cold, electricity, plasma, disruption, impact, unbalance, grapple, vacuum, acid, steam, disintegration, and nature. (Please be aware that nature resistance may not always work with spike thorn!)

Adding a type of resistance to an item that already has that same type is allowed, but the resistance will not exceed 50%. For example: If your armor already has 25% heat resistance, only 25% more heat resistance could be added. The remaining 5% from this service would need to be a different type of resistance.

This note was on the resist sign. I'm curious what "Please be aware that nature resistance may not always work with spike thorn!" means exactly. So if the GM that created that note could clarify, I'd appreciate it.

Dgry

PS: Also, for those players that have guesses as to the meaning, don't. I can guess too, and it's pointless.
Re: Nature resist note 03/29/2014 06:34 PM CDT
There were several bug reports and issues with people not seeing resistance kicking in with fetish masters' spike torn. So whether a bug or a feature, I wanted to make sure people had a heads up.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Nature resist note 03/29/2014 09:04 PM CDT
There were several bug reports and issues with people not seeing resistance kicking in with fetish masters' spike torn. So whether a bug or a feature, I wanted to make sure people had a heads up.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions

Gotcha, thanks!

Dgry