Slight Change in the Schedule 03/24/2014 08:41 AM CDT
Hey everyone, the VolnArmor service (or script adding service) has been pushed back from Saturday, to Sunday at 11am. Since it's the last Tier 1 service, it shouldn't effect the outcome of what people have to choose. I'm sorry for the short notice. Please plan accordingly.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/24/2014 08:58 AM CDT
Is this change effective for both Prime and Plat runs? I just want to know before I update the GSguide page.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Be nice to Wyrom or I will cut you!
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/24/2014 09:18 AM CDT
Yep.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/24/2014 10:12 AM CDT

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Cessation_of_Coraesine_Field updated.
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/25/2014 04:34 PM CDT
I had a question that nobody could answer this last evening, and I was curious. Somewhere in this discussion, there has been talk of people that didn't win stuff in a tier. Let's assume somebody gets unlucky, passes on a tier in say, Tier2. And only 18/20 weighting/sighting slots get used. They try for bane and padding and td, but come up one of the 2 unlucky people who don't get picked. Am I wrong that someone said those two slots will be used at the end? How will they be accessed? How will this happen at the end? I am really confused by how it goes down. Would genuinely appreciate some clarification because I am racking my brain here. Thanks so much for your hard work!
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/25/2014 08:32 PM CDT
There will be a last chance on Sunday during the Door Prizes (on the schedule). I will make an effort to get these services to you. But please don't misinterpret that as you are guaranteed a service from each tier either. If you're not available for a service and miss out or cherry pick a certain service and miss out, it can end up meaning you miss out on a tier entirely.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/25/2014 11:48 PM CDT

I know you tried to set it up Wyrom as much as possible to have all the desirable ones go first but I can see that Epic Deepening (25) going out before Resistance and defender will be leave people hoping for Resistance as that is highly sought after. Same thing with padding going third in tier 2 after pick a bane and weighting/sighting. There will never be a perfect way to give these things out. I will try to not wait for those things that I want more and I will not miss anything but the ethreal string, duping quiver or coraesine weapons but maybe if there could be a saturday night did you miss a tier thing as well? That will be everything from Tier 1 and 2. Is that the straw that breaks the camels back? I hope not.

GBB
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/26/2014 12:20 AM CDT
I guess I assumed that epic deepening was at midnight Saturday night, not Friday night. Perhaps 12:01 Sunday morning? I think tier 2 will be in demand top to bottom. Padding and weighting will likely be the most wanted, but they're all good.
Re: Slight Change in the Schedule 03/26/2014 08:16 AM CDT
<< I know you tried to set it up Wyrom as much as possible to have all the desirable ones go first but I can see that Epic Deepening (25) going out before Resistance and defender will be leave people hoping for Resistance as that is highly sought after. >>

Wyrom said in post 4900 that you can get epic deepening during the defender time.

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/Quests%60Sagas%60Events/Coraesine%20Field/view/4900