Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/18/2014 11:43 AM CDT
A good question was emailed to me on epic deepening, so let me explain the limitations on it.

*Back and shoulder (cloak) worn containers will be deepened to 200lbs.
*Slung over the shoulder (like a shield) worn containers will be deepened to 100lbs.
*Belt, attached to a belt, over-the-front, torso/chest, and leg worn containers will be deepened to 60lbs.
*Everything else to 20lbs.

This obviously puts cloaks and backpacks into the most desired, or making a belt hold 60lbs. If your container is already over these numbers, we will not be adding anymore (go home crystal & gem bags, you're drunk).

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/18/2014 12:13 PM CDT
<<*Back and shoulder (cloak) worn containers will be deepened to 200lbs.>>

Are you sure its 200 lbs? We were told 180 lbs for epic deepening before (RtCF) - unless this is Epic(er) Deepening!
Re: Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/18/2014 12:31 PM CDT

You also paid an EPIC(er) amount more for the ticket.
Re: Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/18/2014 12:38 PM CDT
Yep, just confirming to see if I should improve my cloak another 20 lbs.
Re: Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/18/2014 12:52 PM CDT
Yes, 180lbs was the limit for RtCF. For CCF it's at the absolute cap of 200lbs.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/19/2014 06:21 AM CDT
GSGuide said that hats would also go to 60, which I was snickering about and wondering it it was really true.

My morphing container was rejected at RtCF, though one side has been lightened and deepened otherwise.

Also, my troll-leg backsheath was a possible option, but the merchant wouldn't remove the 1 item only limit, which was rather a shame.

Any clarification on those points would be appreciated. Either way, I think I want my socks to hold 20 pounds, since they got pockets added at RtCF. It's too funny. Besides, Kaldonis couldn't get the 180 capacity cloak out of the jailbox the other day and had to call a GM -- I don't think it needs to hold 200.

~daid (player of the temporally-challenged Harvest-Moon clan)
Re: Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/19/2014 08:51 AM CDT
<< Either way, I think I want my socks to hold 20 pounds, since they got pockets added at RtCF. >>

At RTCF, we were told that pockets added to items could never be deepened. You may want to carry a second container just in case your socks don't work out.
Re: Epic Deepening Spelled Out 03/20/2014 03:17 AM CDT
>At RTCF, we were told that pockets added to items could never be deepened. You may want to carry a second container just in case your socks don't work out.

Never say never! But I think as far as having a backup of something else ridiculous to do, I've got a respectable collection of unusually pocketed items...

You open a translucent crystal brooch with a swirling black void captured inside.
You remove some fine crystalline chalk from in your crystal brooch.
(Used to be a tiny vaalin sheath pin...)

You open a pulsating blue sunstone earring.
In the blue sunstone earring you see a sapphire brushed rolaren lockpick.

You put a scorched parchment in your leather rope belt.
>turn my belt
You turn the leather rope belt around concealing the pocket.

You attach a polished maple baby rattle to your wrist.
You open a polished maple baby rattle.
In the maple baby rattle you see a bunch of crimson salt crystals and an uncut emerald.

Who could say "No" to carrying 20 pounds from their ear? Or in a brooch? Wearing socks? In a box?

Do you like green eggs and ham?

The shoulder worn 100 pound is also tempting though. Then I could give up my hunt for a royal blue herbalist satchel.

~daid (player of the temporally-challenged Harvest-Moon clan)