CCF = WIN 07/12/2010 03:03 PM CDT
This was awesome. That is all.
Re: CCF = WIN 07/12/2010 04:23 PM CDT
Agreed.

It's amazing what people will do when they think you can't see them.
Re: CCF = WIN 07/12/2010 08:50 PM CDT
Thanks! We had a lot of fun running it too.

Itzel

Team Plat
Forest Gnome Guru
Elven Nations Guru

Jaired says, "Stop standing in the way of the artistic picture that I am trying to paint through WORDS."
Re: CCF = WIN 09/02/2010 10:45 PM CDT
Definitely wanna see more altering/script adding/enchanting/loresonging of items we already have.

I've never been so satisfied after an event.
Re: CCF = WIN 09/02/2010 11:11 PM CDT
>>I've never been so satisfied after an event.

I agree completely. CCF was awesome.

~~k
Re: CCF = WIN 09/02/2010 11:20 PM CDT
Every time this sentiment is expressed, I have to echo it.

CCF was the best service oriented event I've ever been to.

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power" - William Shakespeare
Re: CCF = WIN 09/03/2010 02:08 AM CDT
I was on break during CCF and I really regret missing it. I already have pretty much everything I want, I would love to have been able to improve some of it.

-Olivier/Chivalrous

Proud inventor of the causality destroying Droit ballista
Re: CCF = WIN 09/03/2010 02:34 AM CDT
For me, the irony of CCF is that I was pretty busy at the time and hardly playing at all, but as luck would have it I had hip surgery a couple days before it started, so I had a week on my hands while I recovered! I'd signed up knowing I'd have some time. The down side is that I was quite high on Oxycodone most of the time during CCF. I've been told I spent a lot, but it was pretty painless. I had a great time.

Kerl
Re: CCF = WIN 09/03/2010 03:24 AM CDT
CCF was amazing. There's a thread on the PC with the number of services people were getting, and 20 wasn't an unusual number.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: CCF = WIN 09/04/2010 10:13 AM CDT
I think I got over 60 services in Plat.

I loved CCF.
Re: CCF = WIN 09/04/2010 08:30 PM CDT
CCF was incredible.

And having both run and participated in some of the best events of all time (winter jugg, dhu 04, first artisans guild fest, and the maiden voyage of the WaveDancer), i think CCF fits in those events for one of the best.
Re: CCF = WIN 09/04/2010 11:46 PM CDT
<3 Paul.

Itzel

Team Plat
Forest Gnome Guru
Elven Nations Guru

Jaired says, "Stop standing in the way of the artistic picture that I am trying to paint through WORDS."