Heavy black linen harness 08/26/2014 10:58 PM CDT
I can't figure out how to get my weapons back out of this harness :(

Says it's closed but I've tried various verbs to open it and get my katana and wakizashi!

>look in harness
A heavy black linen harness embroidered with swans in flight made of fine black linen and tied into elaborate knotwork is designed to be worn on the left hip and is easily able to be attached to armor or a belt. Secured by the elaborate knotwork are two scabbards. The first, a silver-lipped black leather scabbard, is set for a quick draw, and the other, an ebon-rimmed ivory leather scabbard, is positioned slightly behind and at a slight angle down.
That is closed.

>get kat
Get what?
>get wak
Get what?
>get scab
Get what?
>get harn
You already have that.

gird, unsheathe, drop, tap, pull, push, tilt, rub and turn didn't open it either.

Any hints/help?
Re: Heavy black linen harness 08/27/2014 02:31 AM CDT
If I remember correctly, you actually interact with the harness not the weapon in this case so try PULL HARNESS.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: Heavy black linen harness 08/27/2014 02:52 AM CDT
I got this:

>pull harn
You tug a bit on a silver-lipped black leather scabbard, pulling it forward until you're comfortable with its position.

Tried others and these are the only actions that did anything:

>rub harn
You run your fingers along the black linen harness, enjoying the textures of a silver-lipped black leather scabbard and an ebon-rimmed ivory leather scabbard beneath your fingers.
>tilt harn
You pause for a moment to tilt a silver-lipped black leather scabbard back and forth, watching the light play off it.
>tap harn
Your fingers drum a silver-lipped black leather scabbard idly as you wait for something to happen.
>push harn
You push an ebon-rimmed ivory leather scabbard back a little, adjusting your black linen harness in the process.
>turn harn
You adjust the black linen harness, moving a silver-lipped black leather scabbard and an ebon-rimmed ivory leather scabbard until they sit just right.

This is from putting my weapons in the harness:

With a flick of the wrist, you spin your wakizashi around and smoothly slide it into a silver-lipped black leather scabbard.
With a fluid movement, you slide your katana into an ebon-rimmed ivory leather scabbard with a barely audible snick!

It's driving me nuts. I'm trying to avoid assisting in game but I'm not sure what else it could be.
Re: Heavy black linen harness 08/27/2014 04:44 AM CDT
Have you tried analyse and looking at the SF menu on it?
Re: Heavy black linen harness 08/27/2014 07:35 AM CDT
I know this is probably a daft question but did you try GET weapon FROM MY HARNESS? I just played with my Greame vatanura and I needed to define where to GET my katana from for it to work.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

~*~ She conquers, who endures ~*~

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese
Re: Heavy black linen harness 08/27/2014 05:03 PM CDT
or maybe 'open harness' before you try to get stuff from it?

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Heavy black linen harness 08/27/2014 06:04 PM CDT
Yep, tried all that. Looks like I'll have to assist!

Thanks for your help :)
Re: Heavy black linen harness 08/27/2014 06:17 PM CDT
Ok, well it's definitely GET item - mine was just a lil broken but Vanah fixed it for me.

Yay Vanah!