Unloved Prizes 12/15/2013 02:33 PM CST
There are several prizes that have never been chosen. Here is some information on these sad, lonely prizes, all from the silver tray:

a lush brown wolverine fur scarf with a white stripe +20 Stamina Recovery, +30 Survival Bonus, Attuned, Not rechargeable
an ebon opal and pewter wire black swan charm +15 Mana Recovery, Attuned, Not rechargeable
a platinum wire and blue sapphire horned pegasus charm +20 Stamina Recovery, +10 Constitution Bonus, Attuned, Not rechargeable
a pair of long feather-buttoned white leather gloves +25 Spell Aiming Bonus; +5 Air Lore Ranks, Attuned, Not rechargeable
a withered troll finger pendant suspended from knotted twine +20 Dodging Bonus, +10 Agility Bonus, +10 Intuition Bonus, Attuned, Not rechargeable
a withered chicken foot on a frayed piece of twine +25 Stalking and Hiding Bonus; +25 Ambush Bonus, Attuned, Not rechargeable
a chain-link gold and ruby cabochon bracelet +3 Logic Bonus

All are scripted!

~Vanah
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/15/2013 02:43 PM CST
Those are pretty darn nice. Same # of charges as the attuned things from Night at the Academy?
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/15/2013 02:53 PM CST
I got the bracelet and I'm really happy it's rechargeable!
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/15/2013 02:56 PM CST
>Same # of charges as the attuned things from Night at the Academy?

Yes!

~Vanah
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/15/2013 05:22 PM CST

>>a chain-link gold and ruby cabochon bracelet<<

I grabbed that during the test runs in Plat.

-E
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/15/2013 11:04 PM CST
One comment on those non-rechargeable items: they seem to run out of charges pretty quickly, even for those of us who are meticulous about removing our enhancives at the end of every hunt and not putting them back on until immediately prior to the next hunt.

-Taakhooshi, and Me

For the Story of Taakhooshi:
http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Taakhooshi
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/16/2013 11:45 AM CST
Imflass close helmet - any chance anything on this permanent, esp the padding? Thx
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/16/2013 11:51 AM CST
The padding on the helmet is permanent.
The enhancive properties are rather large and are not rechargeable.
The enhancive attunes.

So, once the enhancive runs dry, you've still got a heavily padded helmet.

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/16/2013 01:19 PM CST
<The padding on the helmet is permanent.>
<The enhancive properties are rather large and are not rechargeable.>
<The enhancive attunes.>

<So, once the enhancive runs dry, you've still got a heavily padded helmet.>

SOLD! Very nice. Thx for the info.
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/18/2013 10:52 AM CST

Great bonuses, but I think people would rather see something with maybe a ton more charges at the same bonus level, or maybe half the bonus but rechargeable.

I, personally, would never get something that would offer a transient benefit, even if it's a powerful one.
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/18/2013 10:55 AM CST

Oh, one more thing! Where's all the clerical stuff?! :P Air lore, pfft. Where's my Wisdom stuff? My double leathers? :)
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/18/2013 11:08 AM CST

Having taken both the gloves and a runestaff as prizes, the items themselves are rather nice also due to the scripts. Heimer staff and the silver-sigil scripts on gloves (both are the profession based scripts for pures). Unsure if the simucoin purchase allows you to continue to use the enhancives once they're drained or not. I could see that one going either way.
Re: Unloved Prizes 12/18/2013 02:46 PM CST
<<<Unsure if the simucoin purchase allows you to continue to use the enhancives once they're drained or not.>>>

I don't believe so, at least not according to the description. It states specifically that it only works on items that are rechargeable by normal means, i.e. the Adventurer's Guild. Having said that, I haven't actually tried it. But it seems the intent is that once drained, the enhancives are gone forever. I do like the "lockpicking" gloves even without enhancives. Nice scripts and a fun loresong. Sadly, they spoiled me rotten by actually making me a decent locksmith, for a while. Looks like I'll be returning to Black Swan Castle! :)

~ Heathyr and friends