Saturday's evening run: not broken, and a lot of fun 04/07/2013 11:50 AM CDT
Vanah, and all:

Just wanted to add my counterweight to the other thread and say how much I enjoyed it. I wish we had another 5 minutes (or 60 seconds) to finish that one thing we were working on, but it was fun.

I know Vanah was watching as we started as she did a send to leave the room for something she thought was broken (which.. it wasn't: I did have both of the things).

I did die to the supertrolls, and chose to depart... spent a good chunk of follow-up time getting others back into the castle after losing the roshambo.

It was fun, and I enjoyed it. I had run the original question back in... 1997? and didn't remember much, but I laughed a few times when something happened and I remembered it from before, such as what that opening that's too small for me (a gnome) to fit into was for.

I thought prize selection was good... such good choices, and lower level tiers are just as good as the higher ones. I selected something from the tier2 level for that character to use, but will definitely run again with some friends.

(Speaking of.. looking forward to private runs)

Morden, player of.. who may bring Morden next run to deal with those trolls.