the future of the black swan quest 04/01/2013 11:44 AM CDT

It seems you guys are altering the quest as you guys go when you realize people are doing it a lot faster because they ran before. How is that fair for people that never ran before in the group. from no critters to critters with 800 plus as & 650ish range ds? It won't take Nostradmus to predict what will happen. Eventually a cheat will go out. and eventually you will have professional questers who will be able to hit tier 6 and abuse the system. If you offer unlimited runs you will eventually alter the prizes. you must realize you guys can't keep it up. 15 bucks for fusion heavily padded armor? Doesn't this remind you of droughtmans betting already? You won't be able to stop people from getting to tier 6 without interfering . Which is the case already.
Re: the future of the black swan quest 04/01/2013 11:46 AM CDT
Nothing changed during the weekend runs except actions of the questers and a few bug fixes.

~Vanah
Re: the future of the black swan quest 04/01/2013 12:32 PM CDT
I think a lot of people are forgetting that there are quite a few random elements to this quest that change each run.

~Wyrom, SGM
Quests
Platinum
Promotions
Re: the future of the black swan quest 04/01/2013 12:37 PM CDT
<<<I think a lot of people are forgetting that there are quite a few random elements to this quest that change each run.>>>

Good to know. :)

~ Heathyr and friends
Re: the future of the black swan quest 04/01/2013 12:52 PM CDT
I think a lot of people didn't know that there are quite a few random elements to this quest that change each run.
~Wyrom, SGM

Fixed that for you.

-Richard/Fjalar.