New Tickets 03/28/2013 10:03 PM CDT
We'll put some new tickets up for sale Friday night at 10pm EST. In the spirit of fairness, we'll limit these runs to people who haven't had a chance to go yet. After these initial runs are over and a couple kinks are ironed out, we'll raise the restriction and have LOTS more runs, so don't stress!

<3

Solomon
Re: New Tickets 03/28/2013 10:28 PM CDT
>In the spirit of fairness, we'll limit these runs to people who haven't had a chance to go yet.
Solomon

Wait.

To be fair, you'll limit these runs to people who haven't gone yet, but previously allowed the same people to be in every other run before this with no restriction?

Clearly we have different definitions of 'fair'.

-farmer
Re: New Tickets 03/28/2013 10:45 PM CDT
Awesome. Good news
Re: New Tickets 03/28/2013 11:10 PM CDT
>Clearly we have different definitions of 'fair'.

I believe some people want to run without the spoilers, and also a lot of people have already gone at least two times, while hundreds are still waiting for chance number 1. there will be plenty of chances later to run in pursuit of the prizes.
Re: New Tickets 03/28/2013 11:38 PM CDT
>Clearly we have different definitions of 'fair'.

I believe some people want to run without the spoilers, and also a lot of people have already gone at least two times, while hundreds are still waiting for chance number 1. there will be plenty of chances later to run in pursuit of the prizes.

While more often then not I tend to disagree with both Farmer and Solomon, it's just the nature of the beast I guess. I will say I do think it is a good idea to "spread the wealth". And besides like Solomon said there will be a lot of runs as soon as they iron out all the bugs. So for those who want multiple runs so they can nail that top tier prize or actually finish and see it to the end there will be lots of chances for private and future runs once everything is worked out.

Does it suck waiting? most always, but It won't kill anyone. Everyone hates waiting on that ending they have been dieing to see. As for the treasure hunters out there more then likely they will open up the runs well before RtCF so all those people dieing to get Mr. Nifty item can have it worked on then. Or at least that's how I would do it if I was in charge.

More reason, more draw, more money. Or does that make too much sense?

Senglent and his wayward kin.
Re: New Tickets 03/28/2013 11:46 PM CDT
I do not think I expressed the point but a wider diversity of people might find more "oopies!" then the same ol' crop skipping past and maybe not finding a different "oopsie!" with the same thing even though their may be a few with different things.

Another reason I think it is a good idea to "spread the wealth"

It will benefit the community more as a whole having more people give it a go.

Re: New Tickets 03/28/2013 11:49 PM CDT
Or fair is fair as long as it's not at a fair, cause carnies are the devil!

Re: New Tickets 03/29/2013 01:05 AM CDT
>I believe some people want to run without the spoilers, and also a lot of people have already gone at least two times, while hundreds are still waiting for chance number 1. there will be plenty of chances later to run in pursuit of the prizes.
VANKRASN39

I'm really not even sure why you quoted me when your response doesn't really address my point.

-farmer
Re: New Tickets 03/29/2013 06:25 AM CDT
>To be fair, you'll limit these runs to people who haven't gone yet, but previously allowed the same people to be in every other run before this with no restriction?

The runs this time are limited at my request. I had some players express that they wished they had a shot, when others got multiple. This is on me, guys, as is the fact that the run isn't ready to run without me around to babysit. Sorry! Hopefully I'll get the last few kinks ironed out soon!

~Vanah