Private Run: No response from quests@simutronics.com 03/28/2013 07:05 PM CDT
I'm not sure where else to post this - I sent an E-mail to quests@simutronics.com about a week ago regarding a private run of Black Swan Castle and I haven't heard a response. Is there another E-mail address I should be using?
Re: Private Run: No response from quests@simutronics.com 03/28/2013 07:49 PM CDT
Private runs are not available yet. We will post when it's time.

~Vanah
Re: Private Run: No response from quests@simutronics.com 03/29/2013 12:28 AM CDT
Ah, ok. It wasn't clear from the Quest Details page that private runs weren't going to be available right away. Do you have a rough estimate on when you think you'll be allowing them? Weeks? Months?

Thanks!
Re: Private Run: No response from quests@simutronics.com 03/29/2013 06:29 AM CDT
>Do you have a rough estimate on when you think you'll be allowing them? Weeks? Months?

The concern I'm having with private runs right now is the issue that last Wednesday's group had. The puzzles hadn't reset from Tuesday's quest. It happens about 25% of the time, and I'm not entirely sure why. Since I have to be around to kick the quest if it doesn't reset EXACTLY when it fails so you all don't get too off schedule, private runs that happen while I am at work or school might get stuck.

I'm currently switching jobs and gearing up for finals, which will limit my time until mid-April. I'm hoping private runs are in full swing by the end of April.

~Vanah
Re: Private Run: No response from quests@simutronics.com 03/29/2013 03:09 PM CDT
>The concern I'm having with private runs right now is the issue that last Wednesday's group had. The puzzles hadn't reset from Tuesday's quest. It happens about 25% of the time, and I'm not entirely sure why. Since I have to be around to kick the quest if it doesn't reset EXACTLY when it fails so you all don't get too off schedule, private runs that happen while I am at work or school might get stuck.

I understand that your time is limited, but in the event this issue doesn't get resolved soon, is there any chance that you could set blocks of time aside as being available for private runs, instead of opening them for public sales? That way a group of friends that is interested in running together could participate.

If you're worried about not selling out the 10 tickets per run, just make it a condition for the event that you have to have a full group.

Thanks!
Re: Private Run: No response from quests@simutronics.com 03/30/2013 02:37 PM CDT

Hey Vanah, thank you for your efforts in making sure the runs go smoothly. I had a great time last night and look forward to running again tomorrow...and then a bunch more times once tix are available.
Re: Private Run: No response from quests@simutronics.com 03/30/2013 09:39 PM CDT
Ok. Thank-you for the reply, Vanah. I'm eagerly awaiting the day you feel comfortable enough letting private runs go through!