Starting up a group 03/23/2013 03:13 PM CDT
I am a long time player and I've just returned from a two year hiatus (give or take). I'm rather low key but some of you may be familiar with my oldest character, Lorilea.

I am interested in a run through both this quest and A Night at the Academy. Unfortunately being so low key, and having been gone so long, I don't really have anyone to group up with.

If anyone is interested in a run through with me please contact me at my kristenl@play.net. Lorilea is an empath around level 70. I also have a couple other characters over 50 and several over 40, so I'm flexible if something else would work better.

Let me know!

Kristen
Re: Starting up a group 03/23/2013 05:02 PM CDT
<<<I am a long time player and I've just returned from a two year hiatus (give or take). I'm rather low key but some of you may be familiar with my oldest character, Lorilea. >>>

Wow, welcome back Kristen!! :)

I'd be happy to group up with you! Not sure when they'll open the next slots, but I'm eagerly looking forward to it. An empath would be a welcome addition to any party, so I'm sure you'd get along fine in any group. :)

Hope to see you around the lands!

~ Heathyr and friends
Re: Starting up a group 03/23/2013 05:06 PM CDT
Glad to see you're still around, Kristen!

Doug
Re: Starting up a group 03/23/2013 05:46 PM CDT
Thanks for the welcome back, both of you :)

If I'm reading the quest page correctly, you can set up a private group time, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'll jot down your name, Heathyr. We'll see if we can get some more interest.

Kristen