Woodn't Yew Presents... 05/28/2022 12:59 PM CDT
Coming Soon to a Rumor Woods Near you!

Hey, friends! Do you feel an overabundance of runestaffs from your sewer runs? How about those "pointless" quarterstaffs? Do you get sick of seeing everything just be faewood? Have you dreamed of the chance to tinker just a bit with some pretty, but maybe not so magical woods? Well, have I got news for you!

Introducing Woodn't Yew! A new store with a fun and intriguing product that children of all ages will enjoy: the WoodChopper Box. You must be asking yourself... Xeraphina, why would I want a WoodChopper Box, but instead I ask you... Why Woodn't Yew?! With the WoodChopper Box, you can take those flimsy staffs and make them into something new. You can take some branches of wood and make them into something better!

But what can you make, you may ask... Well, the WoodChopper Box will allow you to make forging blocks right off the shelf for all your funky forging needs.

But wait, there's more! On the second unlock, you can whittle that wood down to a simple toothpick. Clean your teeth in style! If you want, you can unlock it further to make weavable beads and even foraged sticks!

But wait, THERE'S MORE! While you don't get an additional thing you can make once you unlock it to tier 3, you CAN get unlock certs to make your own special wooden cobbling plates, or how about some fletching shafts... or hairpicks. HAIRPICKS! What else would we think of next?!

(Disclaimer: Woodn't Yew is not responsible for fingers placed into the WoodChopper Box. Woodn't Yew is not a division of the -A-Nator group and any implied affiliation is purely coincidental.)

This message was originally posted in Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins, Rumor Woods. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/218/3397/view/1199