Issues with a run. 05/01/2018 08:28 AM CDT
Hello! A group of five went in last night for a NATA run. We had some bug issues and could not complete the quest.

The first death and depart kicked me out of the Nexus completely and denied re-entry. I reported and Necios quickly fixed that up, so thank you!

But then one of our items, which happened to be a weapon, was snatched up by a creature.. in the meditation garden, which happens to be a sanct.. and so we could not get the item no matter what we tried. The creature eventually despawned and took the item with it.

Then, we were missing one last item(besides the one mentioned above), and upon going back out to the maze to look again, we saw this:

An undulating initiate gives the *base prop* an askance glance, keeping its attention on the goings-on about it.

We assume that the missing item was that prop, and we we're unable to search or otherwise get it. Seemed to be bugged on creation in the quest.

Is there a way we can get refunded to try this quest again? Should all five of us assist? Quest members were Alasatia, Melivn, Siierra, Wolfstarr, and Zorganthrolimus.

Thank you!

The flamepoint sand kitten hisses at a patchwork flesh monstrosity.
... 9 points of damage!
Re: Issues with a run. 05/04/2018 04:23 PM CDT
Hello - I was on this run. If there was indeed a bug, could we please get our simucoins refunded so we can run it again?
Re: Issues with a run. 05/08/2018 01:55 PM CDT
I spoke directly with the player and the responding GM Necios.

QUEST NEXUS is to be used to enter and re-enter the nexus area. the RAISE verb on the orb is an alternate way in and only available when the orb is still being held. If you die, or leave, you can use QUEST NEXUS to re-enter. I added a large BOLD reminder about this in the entry text.

As far as the "prop",

All quest pieces were spawned. They are created before the creatures are brought in. So the "base prop" was something else and not related to finishing the quest.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Issues with a run. 05/22/2018 11:47 PM CDT
Hi!

Crux and I tried to run NATA tonight and it also seemed to not be working for us. Only two creatures ever spawned, and we were totally unable to find any artifacts except the random gems and things we pillaged from the topiaries.

I haven't done NATA since 2012, but I'm pretty sure there was more action before... Any ideas?

/seo, wheels and skulls department/
Re: Issues with a run. 05/23/2018 01:28 PM CDT
There was a tweak that went in yesterday to resolve this issue. Unfortunately, I didn't reset the existing broken runs. I'll get you both set up with a replacement Nexus orb. Feel free to reference this post.

Retser, ASGM
Re: Issues with a run. 05/23/2018 04:51 PM CDT
Nice! Thanks very much, Retser <3

/seo, wheels and skulls department/