Private Run For Today... 08/11/2013 07:11 AM CDT
Not sure what to do regarding this so I figured I'd just make a post.

I requested a private NATA run a week ago for today. I received a reply four days ago saying that I was "good to go" for this run.. but no other information. I checked the quest page and nothing was there to sign up for. I haven't done a private run before so... I thought maybe there was something I was missing.

I e-mailed back the same day asking how my friends joined me on the run since I saw no actual group to sign up for on the NATA box office page.. and got no reply. I waited two days and e-mailed again saying to please respond ASAP since I was going to be out of town the next day (yesterday) and wanted to have time to try and recruit some friends to run it with me. I never received a response to any of my replies so I'm kinda at a loss for what to do.

~ Inurtia Ayana Faendryl
Re: Private Run For Today... 08/11/2013 08:09 AM CDT
Usually when there is a private run, the office gives the signer-upper a password, and then you and your friends sign up like normal on the website. Sign ups through the box office for this batch has closed, so I can't confirm that it was or wasn't available or where you should have been looking. In the past they have shown up like other batches on the sign up page, just with a little padlock symbol. I am sorry it was giving you trouble!

I can sign you and your friends up manually for the 4 p.m. run if you still want to attend, and billing will charge you for the run later this week when the office is open. Just REPORT and I will pop on down to get you set up. If I'm not around when you REPORT, I will pop in when I get back. I'll make a point to be around from 3 to 4 for you!

~Vanah
Re: Private Run For Today... 08/11/2013 11:16 AM CDT
I really appreciate this Vanah but I think I'm just gonna have to cancel it. I didn't attempt to recruit anyone to do it today since I wanted to be sure it was happening before I did so. And... I can't seem to find anyone that wants to do it or can do it this last minute. I think I'm just going to have to reschedule.

~ Inurtia Ayana Faendryl