Price Change? 08/16/2012 01:00 PM CDT
It appears the price for this quest has been dropped by 3 dollars since I bought 2 tickets previously. I would like to know if your are giving credits to the people who bought a ticket prior to this price adjustment? If your not I'd like to hear your logic on why your not.
Re: Price Change? 08/16/2012 01:29 PM CDT
If you have already done your run, I'd say they wouldn't. I mean, if I go and buy a playstation 3 for 399 and then a month later the price drops to 299, you generally won't get that 100 dollars back.

~James
Player of Septimius
Re: Price Change? 08/16/2012 01:53 PM CDT
>If you have already done your run, I'd say they wouldn't. I mean, if I go and buy a playstation 3 for 399 and then a month later the price drops to 299, you generally won't get that 100 dollars back.
~James

It hasn't even been a month yet since I purchased two tickets. And if the price dropped on that playstation within 30 days, you better believe if you got it from any mainstream retailer like walmart, best buy or such then you could indeed go back and get refunded the difference.

Personally, the amount of money really isn't an issue, $6 is little to most people, me included. It's more the principle, they changed the price inside of 1 month becuase it was obviously to high since ticket sales were pretty dismal and out of respect for your customers it would be in their best interest to credit anyone who had already bought a ticket from before the price drop.

It's not like I'm talking I ran this thing a year ago and now this year it's cheaper, we're talking last month here.
Re: Price Change? 08/16/2012 04:50 PM CDT

Meh.

It's turned into a pay for item event anyway, with the tweaks to make it easier to succeed. As a previous runner/winner, I certainly couldn't justify the same price for another run. The price drop may reflect lack of interest for resale.
~
From behind the cell door, a giantman's gruff voice shouts, "You should have killed me when you could have!"
Re: Price Change? 08/16/2012 05:05 PM CDT
>It's turned into a pay for item event anyway, with the tweaks to make it easier to succeed.

I just didn't have the guaranteed free time without potential outside things coming up to make it possible to sign up for one of the runs. If anyone wants a run, I've got many characters in age range from 7 to 100 of various professions. Post here and give a holler
Re: Price Change? 08/21/2012 11:17 PM CDT

< Personally, the amount of money really isn't an issue, $6 is little to most people, me included. It's more the principle, they changed the price inside of 1 month becuase it was obviously to high since ticket sales were pretty dismal and out of respect for your customers it would be in their best interest to credit anyone who had already bought a ticket from before the price drop.>

So when 7-11 or Speedway or the grocery store drops there slurpee price or 2 liter, or hotdogs, from $2 to $1, do you rush an and say I bought 6 of those last month for $2, now there $1, I want my $6 back? Do you go to the gas station and say gas went down 60 cents this week I bought 30 gallons last week I want the difference back?