Academy Prizes 08/10/2012 03:37 PM CDT

I have done this event 4 times, and I have had a great time each one. However, I noticed something today.

Of the 4 different groups went with, only one time was the quest completed to get to the prize table. I chose the boots, I love these boots. Unfortunately, we are maybe 21 days later and they have already lost all there enhansives. I have not checked to see if they are rechargeable, but I don't usually run round barefoot, and the nature of my character isn't to change his shoes sitting around town. I did take them off twice, as I knew I was going to have some hours in game and not be doing anything but cleaning lockers. This makes me wonder if they would have even lasted 2 weeks had I never taken them off.
As I said I have not checked to see if they are rechargeable or how much it will cost to recharge them at the ADVG, but I really did not foresee a prize that is fairly difficult to get only lasting 3 weeks.
Re: Academy Prizes 08/10/2012 06:23 PM CDT

Sorry to tell you, but none of the item enhancives are rechargeable. GMs have posted as much.

Vrairdrick