More Prizes! 07/20/2012 03:03 PM CDT
Prizes have been multiplied! Here's a list of everything that's available now:
PrizePurpose
Obsidian runestoneThis is a tossable runestone with various imbedded symbols. Fun for gambling!
Pleated KiltThis has a large number of customized actions that are appropriatefor such a lovely garment.
Brass spyglassThis allows you to peer multiple areas away, if you have a straight shot. Good for seeing the creatures coming!
Steel pendantThis enhancive item helps you out with your polearm skills, as well as making you stronger and more agile!
Obsidian runestoneThis is a tossable runestone with various imbedded symbols. Fun for gambling!
Pleated KiltThis has a large number of customized actions that are appropriate for such a lovely garment.
Shield medallionThis enhancive item helps you recover your spiritual energy more quickly.
Leather bootsThis enhancive footgear will help you stalk in the wilderness, as well as survive in the wilderness. They also help you be more agile and have more stamina.
Leather hatThis enhancive item will allow you to be an excellent marksman!
Crystal bottleA number of pills reside within that make spelling yourself up so much easier!
Shimmering OrbThis one-use orb allows you to learn from your experiences much faster!
Mithglin ShieldThis shield is five times enchanted.
Spidersilk SkirtThis skirt has a number of actions involving bells!
Mithril GreathelmThis is enchanted once over and has a number of unique actions.
Mithril WarbladeThis is enchanted once over and disintegrates things quite well.
Ironwood StaffThis is a four times enchanted runestaff with the ability to change its appearance.
Mithglin SledgehammerThis is a zested up four times enchanted weapon of destruction!
Crimson Ora StarThis is a zested up four times enchanted weapon.
Vultite PikeThis is a zested up four times enchanted weapon.
Orase RunestaffThis is a five times enchanted runestaff with a glowing orb attached!
Red Sunstone BeadThis is a lovely hair bauble with a number of actions!
Mithglin GladiusThis is a zested up four times enchanted weapon.
Mithril WaraxeThis is a highly zested four times enchanted waraxe.
Vultite WarbladeThis is a zested up four times enchanted weapon.
Pegasus SymbolThis is a highly charged item holding the Mobility spell.
Fist SymbolThis is a highly charged item holding the Strength spell.
UrnonThis is...urnon.
Black Iron CenserThis is a highly scripted censer, useful in whatever ceremonies you have!
Rolaren-Studded BrigThis is highly scripted five times enchanted armor. It also reduces the strength of blows against the wearer.
Augmented ChainmailThis is highly scripted five times enchanted armor. It also reduces the strength of blows against the wearer.
Cottom RobesThis is highly scripted five times enchanted armor. It also reduces the strength of blows against the wearer.
Mithril CuriassThis is highly scripted five times enchanted armor. It also reduces the strength of blows against the wearer.
Sunburst SymbolThis is a highly charged item holding the Phoen's Strength spell.
Leather BeltThis enhancive item helps you to be stronger, be better at various combat manuvers, and be better in combat against multiple foes.
Gold CircletThis enhancive item helps you to aim spells better, increases magical power, and increase the rate at which said power returns.
Black GlovesThis enhancive item is perfect for the lockpicking and silver-gathering rogue.
Rolaren BandThis enhancive item gives a good bonus to constitution, your stamina, and the ability to recover more quickly.
Ironwood TalismanThis enhancive item gives a bonus to ones aura and magical power.
Skull AmuletThis enhancive item is for the warrior who appreciates swinging a big two-handed weapon around alot.
Leather GlovesThis enhancive item is for the one who enjoys jumping out from shadows with a bladed weapon to strike in ambush.

WARNING: Selecting one of the enhancive items will bind the item specifically to you. Nobody else. Period. Just you.

-Alyias
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 03:12 PM CDT

Why can't the four x weapons be five. The runestaff and shield are five.

Just saying.

~
From behind the cell door, a giantman's gruff voice shouts, "You should have killed me when you could have!"
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 03:15 PM CDT
>>Why can't the four x weapons be five. The runestaff and shield are five.

To give some options to our lower level questers.

-Alyias
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 03:44 PM CDT
Can we be a touch more specific about Urnon please?

Keith/Brinret

Five Jewish men who influenced the history of Wester Civilization:
Moses said the law is everything.
Jesus said love is everything.
Marx said capital is everything.
Freud said sex is everything.
Einstein said everything is relative.
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 03:52 PM CDT
I'm guessing it's this thing:
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Shard_of_urnon

---Mirrami
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 03:55 PM CDT
"Spirit Recovery enhancements work by moving you up on the spirit recovery table. They do not increase the amount of spirit you get back at each "pulse", but rather, you get those "pulses" faster."

Ahhh okay thanks, sorry didn't understand that

Gravely
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 04:41 PM CDT

Is the mithril greathelm a 1x DB item with scripts or is it a standard mithril helmet with added scripts?
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 04:43 PM CDT
Is the hair bauble unlocked at all, and if so, how many tiers? Thanks!
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 04:57 PM CDT
Can you reveal the AsG for the Mithril Curiass please?

---Mirrami
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 06:05 PM CDT
>Is the hair bauble unlocked at all, and if so, how many tiers? Thanks!

Hair bead is fully unlocked.

~Vanah
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 06:14 PM CDT

Any of the symbols mage rechargeable?
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 06:29 PM CDT

Add a nice bow or at least a quiver or arrows that are special in there an Im fairly sure you see a few more jump in to sign up.
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 06:56 PM CDT
>Hair bead is fully unlocked.

Fully unlocked as in two tiers unlocked, or three tiers unlocked including the ponytail option? Thanks!
Re: More Prizes! 07/20/2012 07:18 PM CDT
>Fully unlocked as in two tiers unlocked, or three tiers unlocked including the ponytail option? Thanks!

Fully unlocked as in fully unlocked, including all options. Fully loaded. The works. Nothing more to offer. This includes the ponytail and the braid.

Had to give the non-mechanical bunch something to strive for!

~Vanah
Re: More Prizes! 07/21/2012 12:13 AM CDT

Agreed, can we get the AsG on the cuirass? Assuming it's doubles or fulls, but would like to confirm. Thanks.

~Tk
Re: More Prizes! 07/21/2012 10:44 AM CDT
>>Agreed, can we get the AsG on the cuirass? Assuming it's doubles or fulls, but would like to confirm. Thanks.

It's actually Plate armor - a metal breastplate (AsG 17).

-Alyias
Re: More Prizes! 08/13/2012 05:53 PM CDT
Perhaps, I'm just being daft, but I picked the censer and so far haven't gotten it to work. I picked up some incense from landing and solhaven and cannot light it before/after putting it in. I saw notes from some other censers where you insert the incense, close it, then open it, then light it, then close it again... but it doesn't seem to work for me and when I close it the first time there's no grinding that I've seen on some other censers.

Something I'm missing or could the censer perhaps be bugged?
Re: More Prizes! 08/13/2012 09:44 PM CDT

from my experience censers are very tricky, and you need to be very specific. Such as Light my cens with My match, or whatever
Re: More Prizes! 08/13/2012 11:44 PM CDT
No luck so far. Any scenario I try to light the censer it tells me: You can't light that!
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 03:33 PM CDT
Maybe try to light the incence instead of the incence holder?

~D
AIM: Delcian

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected." - TD

Seven stars in your cloak shine brightly, forming The Gryphon in the twinkling night sky.
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 04:11 PM CDT
>"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

No wonder my guys are resurrected so often

-Anonymous
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 06:34 PM CDT
Tried that already. Incense cant be lit while I'm holding it, can't be lit once inside, and can't be picked up off the ground once it's lit.

hmm.
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 06:55 PM CDT

I remember those other ones that you open and close. Maybe look at like its a coleman type lantern, and you open it put the wick in,(your incense)close it, then there is an ajjustment or turning or push pull, to light it. Like you do with a lantern where you close it,then have to give it some air or find a hole to put the match in. I don't have any more ideas unless its the incense not the censer that's not compatible. If its supposed to be a puzzle to figure out there are a couple folks that keep track of festival items an such that can figure out about anything. But its bonded to the original owner so I don't think anyone else can hold it or work it.
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 07:07 PM CDT

Does clicking on it in SF have any verbs listed?
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 07:12 PM CDT
> Does clicking on it in SF have any verbs listed?

Ah, that's a good question. I don't use Stormfront, so I haven't checked that out yet. I did run a bunch of verbs against it and didn't notice anything.
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 09:27 PM CDT
You should be all fixed up now!

___
GemStone IV will be up shortly!
Sorry guys, my bad :(
Re: More Prizes! 08/14/2012 09:28 PM CDT
Very much appreciated!