Gloumerricks' Books 04/08/2018 12:30 AM CDT
..were cool, to say the least. I realize that Gloumerrick is gone, and that I have no idea what would be involved in a re-release of a 15-ish year old system, so maybe the collection could at least be brought back in readable form in the city Libraries?

They are(or were) tangible examples of in-game Roleplay and History. Would be nice to have them accessible to both characters who know little to nothing about them and those who wish to stroll down memory lane.

Avaia, player of
Re: Gloumerricks' Books 04/08/2018 08:06 AM CDT
I have been working on a collection of them and hope to do something with them coming up! It has been on my plate as a pet project. So they are not lost just need some work. I will see about pushing them up on my list a bit.

~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Re: Gloumerricks' Books 04/08/2018 09:17 AM CDT
I am glad to find out that you are keeping them alive, Valyrka. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.

...just one request, please don't let them be locked behind some kind of simucoin or alternative currency paywall.

Avaia, player of
Re: Gloumerricks' Books 04/08/2018 09:59 AM CDT
And on this note, if anyone can plug holes in the Gloummerick publication list on the wiki, please do so - or send me the content and I'll do so gladly.

https://gswiki.play.net/Gloumerrick#Titles