Verb Request: VERB <RACE> and VERB <PROFESSION> 10/02/2014 10:48 AM CDT

Given my penchant for creating varying characters of varying races, I often have trouble keeping track of the signature verbs of each race and profession.

I would like to see be able to input VERB HUMAN for example and see the lists of verbs that are human specific. Same with race.

Honestly there is just so much and so many variations, I can't keep up otherwise.

Ghrayce, et al
Re: Verb Request: VERB <RACE> and VERB <PROFESSION> 10/02/2014 03:35 PM CDT
KP has quite a few of these in its race articles, though I can't speak to how complete it is.

If this capacity was added to the game (and I would like to be able to do this as well), I'd like to see it for all categories, particularly citizen as well as race and profession.
Verb Request: Who Town <name> 10/02/2014 05:03 PM CDT

I use WHO a lot, almost enough to make Horton jealous.

What are the chances there can be a WHO TOWN Zul (and other towns) to show who is within range of a given town? Clunk is a lot more likely to come out of the forge in Zul for a break if I happen to know there are other players hanging around in town.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: Verb Request: Who Town <name> 10/02/2014 05:04 PM CDT
Seconded.

Doug
Re: Verb Request: VERB <RACE> and VERB <PROFESSION> 10/02/2014 05:13 PM CDT
>I would like to see be able to input VERB HUMAN for example and see the lists of verbs that are human specific. Same with race.

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemStone%20IV/General%20Roleplaying/World%20and%20Roleplay%20Improvement/view/341

As I said last month, it's something I've been interested in but something that would fall out of date frequently. There isn't a centralized system that would make this simple or intuitive.

~Vanah