In game HELP verb 08/27/2014 07:07 PM CDT
This was the best place I could think to put this. I know we can ask, for example, GLANCE HELP and it will list all the types available. It would be great to expand this to include ELVEN VERB HELP, or LANDING VERB HELP. I use the verb help command all the time, and it is impossible to keep up with all that are out there. I know a couple of verb lists exist out there (although my goto one is gone now :( ), and all others are quite outdated.

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: In game HELP verb 08/27/2014 07:21 PM CDT
VERB RACE/CULTURE/WEDDINGS/CITIZENSHIP has been on my plate for a while. There's just not a good way to do it where it won't be almost instantly out of date. I like working with verbs, so hopefully I'll have time to circle back to this, because it is something I'd like to see. In the meantime, Krakiipedia is a great place to store the limited verb lists.

~Vanah
Re: In game HELP verb 08/27/2014 10:03 PM CDT
If you Lich, you can also use the rpverbs script. It's mostly up to date, though it is missing a few. Still, it works pretty nice!

>;rpverb sigh
>
BELCH RELIEF
Condition: DWARF
Output: Dwarf belches loudly, then gives a sigh of relief.

EXPRESS RELIEF {person}
Condition:
Output: Player lets out a sigh of relief for {person}.

EXPRESS RELIEF {self}
Condition:
Output: Player lets out a sigh of relief for herself.

EXPRESS RELIEF
Condition:
Output: Player lets out a sigh of relief.

SIGH
Condition:
Output: Player sighs.

SIGH
Condition: when dead
Output: The spirit of {dead person} sighs softly, raising the hairs on the back of your neck.

SIGH {adverb}
Condition:
Output: Player sighs loudly.

SIGH AT {noun}
Condition:
Output: Player gives a sigh of frustration.

SIGH WITH {noun}
Condition:
Output: Player gives a sigh of frustration.

Leaves on the Wind - http://lassaran.tumblr.com [Updated 8/26/14]
Re: In game HELP verb 08/28/2014 11:40 AM CDT
Thank you Vanah, much appreciated. (And I don't use lich).

This isn't normal!
What do you mean this isn't normal!?!
This is way worse!!
Re: In game HELP verb 09/02/2014 01:09 PM CDT
wow what du f...

granted, I absolutely hated the frames on Sylvanfair but it was like...one of the few remaining GS pages that wasn't KP or Lich that I used.

In the mean time a nice person has made this quick list: http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Sylvanfair_verb_list

What happened to that domain / host / etc?

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: In game HELP verb 09/02/2014 03:12 PM CDT

>What happened to that domain / host / etc?

no idea but I knew Laphrael's player well, especially during the time leading up to her becoming chair of Sylvanfair, and the fact that she had to start a whole new page (sylvanfair.org, still up) kind of indicates that even back then (~2008/9) the powers that be of the old site were unreachable.