OOC RPA or similar equivalent 10/12/2012 01:29 PM CDT
I wasn't sure where a good spot to post this would be and eventually decided on this folder. If someone has a better suggestion please let me know. I was wondering about the viability of people recommending others for some sort of recognition, be it EXP, an EXP modifier, a small prize, whatever, for players who don't necessarily provide a role playing interaction, but provide the ability to generate greater/more roleplaying experiences in general. People running MHO or CHE, people who create sites outlying all the verbs and their variability, people who help provide information to the masses in general. It could be a monthly thing, like a premium contest, where staff look at whatever it was the person did and pick "this months person who increased the experience in this way" or whatnot. Potentially a good way of getting people more involved. I dunno, random thought of the day.
Re: OOC RPA or similar equivalent 10/12/2012 04:12 PM CDT
You can nominate players for RPAs and state why they should receive such. Including the OOC rationale should do the trick in this instance for what you're asking for. Likewise, I think you could just make a post advocating as much for the individual.

GM Scribes
Re: OOC RPA or similar equivalent 10/12/2012 07:04 PM CDT
>You can nominate players for RPAs and state why they should receive such. Including the OOC rationale should do the trick in this instance for what you're asking for. Likewise, I think you could just make a post advocating as much for the individual.

Tell them you've got to do that while they are still in game. If you wait until after the fact, enjoying the roleplay while not even thinking of it, you'll get a nice little message that they aren't in game.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Toadstool News and reminders at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/zullogoth/