Mularos Cult? 01/28/2012 10:58 PM CST
Not sure if anyone is reading this but are there any other characters out there who follow Mularos who are up for some roleplaying?
Re: Mularos Cult? 01/29/2012 03:13 PM CST
I have a low level cleric of mularos I don't play too much. He offers free wedding ceremonies often as he feels marriage is the most perfect form of suffering. He is fun to play and RP with.
Re: Mularos Cult? 01/30/2012 06:21 AM CST
>Not sure if anyone is reading this but are there any other characters out there who follow Mularos who are up for some roleplaying?

I could be persuaded to dust off mine now and then. Drop me a note at my play.net if you had something specific in mind? I can try and make a point to have her around more often if I know what times you're around.

--
You quietly whisper to Tolomyn, "I would like 'an unpretentious albugineous rumchunder dress whorled with chrysochlorous penniform arabesques', please."
>
You gaze hopefully at Tolomyn.
>
Tolomyn stares at you.
Re: Mularos Cult? 02/03/2012 06:52 PM CST
While I'm not Mularos, Gristash is as Sheruvian by nature.

And I'm always willing to hang out with/group up with other interesting Lornon folk. I was talking to Alisaire earlier today and I wouldn't mind seeing some more dark natured people congregating more often for sure.

So always look me up as well if you wish

~Now with more GRR!

AIM: Tehir Xunlari