Invisibility Request 10/08/2017 10:48 PM CDT
Could Invisibility please be made stackable?

!>tell child to be quiet
The child cries, "I don't wanna!"
Re: Invisibility Request 10/08/2017 11:20 PM CDT
I was going to ask if Invisibility ever lasted long enough in-game that it would help, but then I thought. . .

I saw something recently that added greatly to the game's playability that relied on invisible wizards.

So, +1

Or alternatively, since we know these 16 wizards and their purpose, make it permanent via a 2-charge item, worn = invisible and 2 charges so that if for some reason something odd happens, the process can continue while a new item is being sought.

Doug
Re: Invisibility Request 12/25/2017 09:20 PM CST
Bump. Any chance, Estild?

!>tell child to be quiet
Re: Invisibility Request 12/26/2017 08:43 PM CST

Honestly, i'd settle for not being bumped out of invis by a rolton, or a town NPC. i'm capped for god's sakes. that's ridiculous.
Re: Invisibility Request 12/26/2017 10:47 PM CST
Oh, yes.

I think the special use case E is supporting needs a separate channel.

But for us mere mortals . . . Hap's point is +1

Doug
Re: Invisibility Request 12/27/2017 10:08 AM CST
>Honestly, i'd settle for not being bumped out of invis by a rolton, or a town NPC. i'm capped for god's sakes. that's ridiculous.

^

~ Methais
Re: Invisibility Request 12/27/2017 03:09 PM CST
It'd be nice if you were given some manner of resistance to things 50+ levels below you, or something absurd. Have them still swing at you, but you are able to maintain invisibility while dodging.

Heck, that'd be a neat feature of the spell in general. If you aren't hit you stay invisible, even if it came with a mana cost.

!>tell child to be quiet