No news isn't always good news 08/19/2017 12:48 PM CDT
According to the Simucon recap, Estild stated that there's nothing major in the works for wizards.

I'd consider a new spell (like 940) something major, so is it safe to say at this point that the big 940 discussion thread we had with Estild was nothing more than that? Or is there something in the works that's RSN or something?

~ Methais
Re: No news isn't always good news 08/20/2017 04:27 PM CDT
According to the Simucon recap, Estild stated that there's nothing major in the works for wizards.
I'd consider a new spell (like 940) something major, so is it safe to say at this point that the big 940 discussion thread we had with Estild was nothing more than that? Or is there something in the works that's RSN or something?
~ Methais

I wouldn't hold your breath. I haven't seen Fleurs post in a good while - maybe she's waiting for her chance to pounce on the issue again in the future or something...but I'm leaving and taking my voice of things that don't work well for wizards with me.

If I remember correctly, I thought there was a mention by Wyrom that no current changes/updates/changes/adjustments or some such were expected with enchanting in one of the youtube State of Elanthia....but I'm too lazy to go back and see if I'm correct seeing as my accounts close in a week.

Perhaps you can convince them to add fixes to spells via Simucoins for wizards????
Re: No news isn't always good news 08/23/2017 04:52 PM CDT
bump?

~ Methais