930 Bug 08/04/2017 06:48 PM CDT
I had an active familiar, but apparently Gate lost track:

>pr 930
You trace a series of glowing runes while chanting the phrase for Familiar Gate...
Your spell is ready.
>ca
You gesture.
You focus the energies of your spell as you attempt to link with your familiar, but suddenly realize that you do not have one summoned!

Hazy essence suddenly swirls around you, shrouding the world in a wash of blue-grey. Bizarre, alien sounds assault your ears, filling your senses with a discordant din. Slowly, the misty essence begins to dissipate, taking with it the scene that had surrounded you.

[Temporal Rift]

Obvious paths: north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, up, down, out
Roundtime changed to 2 seconds.
>tel fam look
You clear your mind and focus on viewing the world through the eyes of your familiar...
[Ta'Faendryl Approach]

Obvious paths: east
The vision fades and your surroundings come back into focus.

Known bug? This was a first for me.

:D

Askip
Re: 930 Bug 08/18/2017 01:13 PM CDT
Was your familiar in a room or was it on its way somewhere? I would guess if the familiar isn't actually parked in a room 930 would do that, but I never really thought about it until just now.

There seems to be another bug with 930 that's preventing it from working cross realm pls fix asap thx

~ Methais
Re: 930 Bug 08/19/2017 07:36 AM CDT

The familiar was parked in OTF, where I was hunting.

I always put my hawk just West of the exit portal. This is to avoid confusion when casting a Gate portal for others to use when they are dragging a corpse out. If I do not go through the Gate portal myself it will remain open for a time, and folks had been known to 'drag XXX portal' right back to me when I had the hawk sitting right at the OTF exit which is also a portal.

:D