Targeted Forum Posts and Flaming 05/11/2017 12:43 PM CDT
Hey guys, I typically have to spend a chunk of each day with issues that arise out of the wizard category on the forums. As I've said countless times, I'm all for less moderation on the forums. But it seems like the back and forth is pretty constant over here. I don't care if you're just joking around with someone, if you're just responding to their negativity, or whatever it is that makes you engage with another forum poster that you wish to flame, we're going to have to start drastic actions to forum privileges. Please take heed to this post, ignore the people that bother you, and move on. I really don't want to spend another hour or two of my day having to discuss the wizard category on the forums. This is actually stopping game development at this point.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Targeted Forum Posts and Flaming 05/11/2017 01:07 PM CDT
For what it's worth, my takeaway over the last week (or so) of posts has been that there is more "discussion" and less "sniping" going on. (Always excluding the actual joking jokes, such as Doug & I are semi-prone to include.)

Waffling disclaimer: "Generally speaking. Roughly. Give or take a bit. In a broad sense. More or less."
Re: Targeted Forum Posts and Flaming 05/11/2017 01:41 PM CDT
I agree with you, Robert - the last few days have seen a healthy change. I'd attribute that to Estild's patient engagement, ahead of most other actions. It has been very welcome.

Estild - simply, thank you.

Still, the time spent does affect development; so the caution is well earned.

Doug