914 - Elemental Fist (or maybe just replace 514) 12/29/2016 12:26 PM CST
I like the idea of how Tremors (909) works now. Do an initial cast on yourself to store charges/uses of the spell and then release them via TAP/STOMP and so on. I thought it might be time for a nice revamp of Stone Fist to something more in line with what wizards are and have available to us.

I'd like to see the spell Stone Fist re-designed as a significant setup spell that can do great harm (possibly outright kill) to a single target or simply hinder them to be setup for another spell. The spell should be somewhat useful to lower level wizards and not cost a ton of mana for the initial cast plus more and give mediocre results. Also, the lore requirements on Stone Fist are so high that it's really not useful unles you specifically 1.75x or higher in EL:E, but even then 14 mana for the initial cast + 8 mana for POUND...a low endroll means you do paltry damage and you've now wasted 6 seconds and 22 mana to simply root a single target.

Anyway....

914 - Elemental Fist
Target Self Cast
Base Duration 30 minutes
Added Duration +1 minute per spell rank over 914
Span non-stackable, refreshable

An elemental energy is conjured and absorbed into your hands. The energy that is stored in your hands (wearing gloves/items that cover your hands has no impact) and can be called upon to attack your target. All attack commands are based on CS and are issued immediately at your target. The following abilities are available to be used while the spell is active.

Initial cast gives 5 charges. Additional charges can be earned for every 10 spell ranks over 14. +1 charge ever 10 ranks, capped at 134 spell ranks (12 extra charges at spell rank 134). Also, every 25 ranks of lore gives +1 extra charge (capped at 200 lore for 8 extra charges).

A wizard with 134 Wizard Spells and 200 lore can have a total of 25 charges with their cast of Elemental Fist.

You can choose what element you want your Elemental Fist to use by using the following methods:
Prep 914 / Cast {element} (i.e. prep 914 / cast fire)
Incant 914 {element} (i.e. incant 914 air)

If no element is used when casting the spell, the spell will default to your ATTUNED element. If you're not ATTUNED or are set to ATTUNE RANDOM, a random element will be chosen when the spell is cast.

To execute an action, the command must be targeted at the foe (e.g., WAVE troll, CLENCH troll etc). Each action incures a 3 second cast RT. Actions cannot be stacked (i.e. if you use Wave, using it multiple times on the same target will not stack durations/effects)

Attack Method Results Required Lore # of charges used Mana Cost
Wave A wave of elemental energy is focused at a single target in an attempt to knock it over None 1 1
Push A fist physically pushes against them, knocking them down 10 ranks 1 2
Slap A fist makes a swift slapping like movement at your target to cause harm 20 ranks 1 2
Throw A fist attempts to throw it to cause harm and put prone 30 ranks 2 3
Clench A fist attempts to grab and crush your target 50 ranks 3 5
Pound A fist attempts to pick and slam your target violently into the ground, leaving them prone 75 ranks 4 7
Bury An attempt to drag your target into the ground, causes elemental damage and binds the target for 5 seconds +1 sec every 10 points on warding failure (capped at 30 seconds) 125 ranks 5 10

ATTUNED mages, when they are ATTUNED to their element, they can achieve extra possible damage/effect to their targets based on their lore training for the element they're ATTUNED to. If you're not ATTUNED (ATTUNE Random or just are not ATTUNED to an element), you will see greatly reduced benefits for extra possible damage/effects when using Elemental Fist.

Elemental Lore Air
Attack Method Used Extra possible damage/effect added Attuned Requirements Non-Attuned Requirements
Wave slow target for +2 RT for 10 seconds (EL:A ranks/2)% ((EL:A ranks/3)-5)%
Push form a vortex around the target. Reduces EBP, AS & DS by 15% for 10 seconds (EL:A ranks/3)% ((EL:A ranks/4)-5)%
Slap % chance to stun on targets that can be stunned (EL:A ranks/3)% ((EL:A ranks/4)-10)%
Throw add vacuum flare on successful throw (EL:A ranks/2)% ((EL:A ranks/2)-10)%
Clench suck air out of the target to stun and cause 1-2 void crits (EL:A ranks/4)% ((EL:A ranks/5)-10)%
Pound rush of air pins target to ground for 3 seconds and causes 1-3 void crits (EL:A ranks/4)% ((EL:A ranks/5)-12)%
Bury extra time added to bind duration & every 5 seconds buried, damage is incurred with vacuum crits +1 sec every 20 EL:A ranks +1 sec every 40 EL:A ranks

Elemental Lore Earth
Attack Method Used Extra possible damage/effect added Attuned Requirements Non-Attuned Requirements
Wave sand can hinder target's EBP by 10% for 10 seconds (EL:E ranks/2)% ((EL:E ranks/3)-5)%
Push successful knock over, the hand crumbles and can leave debris on the target causing 5 seconds of RT while they dig out (EL:E ranks/3)% ((EL:E ranks/4)-5)%
Slap % chance to stun on targets that can be stunned (EL:E ranks/3)% ((EL:E ranks/4)-10)%
Throw add vibration flare on successful throw (EL:E ranks/2)% ((EL:E ranks/2)-10)%
Clench fist will automatically CLENCH a second time (EL:E ranks/4)% ((EL:E ranks/5)-10)%
Pound fist crumbles pins target to ground for 3 seconds and causes 1-3 crush crits (EL:A ranks/4)% ((EL:E ranks/5)-12)%
Bury disarm all weapon/shields in target's hand, damages target with 2-5 impact crits on initial cast (improved crits with EL:E training) +.2 crit rank every 5 EL:E ranks over 125 +.2 sec every 10 EL:E ranks over 125

Elemental Lore Fire
Wave heat up weapon/shield and cause target to drop them (EL:F ranks/2)% ((EL:F ranks/3)-5)%
Push cause target to catch on fire with minor fire flares every 3 seconds over 9 seconds (EL:F ranks/3)% ((EL:F ranks/4)-5)%
Slap % chance to stun on targets that can be stunned (EL:F ranks/3)% ((EL:F ranks/4)-10)%
Throw add fire flare on successful throw (EL:F ranks/2)% ((EL:F ranks/2)-10)%
Clench super heated air around target stuns and cause 1-2 plasma crits (EL:F ranks/4)% ((EL:F ranks/5)-10)%
Pound hand slams into ground, pins target for 3 seconds in magma and causes 1-3 plasma crits (EL:F ranks/4)% ((EL:F ranks/5)-12)%
Bury every 5 seconds target is buried, super heated ground causes a plasma crit -1 sec between crit cycles at 150 EL:F & -1 sec at 200 EL:F ranks -1 at 175 EL:F ranks

Elemental Lore Water
Wave slow target for +2 RT for 10 seconds (EL:W ranks/2)% ((EL:W ranks/3)-5)%
Push hand shape falls apart and a wave of water drenches target. Reduces EBP, AS & DS by 15% for 10 seconds (EL:W ranks/3)% ((EL:W ranks/4)-5)%
Slap % chance to stun on targets that can be stunned (EL:W ranks/3)% ((EL:W ranks/4)-10)%
Throw add ice flare on successful throw (EL:W ranks/2)% ((EL:W ranks/2)-10)%
Clench engulfs target in water, drowning them. Stuns and cause 1-2 cold crits (EL:W ranks/4)% ((EL:W ranks/5)-10)%
Pound hand turns to ice and pins target to ground for 3 seconds and causes 1-3 cold crits (EL:W ranks/4)% ((EL:W ranks/5)-12)%
Bury every 5 seconds target is buried, 15% chance for a limb to freeze and shatter & cause 15% health loss +5% chance every 10 EL:W ranks over 125 +5% chance every 20 EL:W ranks over 125

Elemental Lore Lightning
Wave cause a minor, 1 round stun ((EL:W + EL:A ranks/2)/2)% ((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/3)-5)%
Push % chance an electrical charge will cause an involuntary spasm & cause target to hit itself at a reduced AS of -50 ((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/3)% ((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/4)-5)%
Slap % chance to stun on targets that can be stunned ((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/3)% (((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/4)-10)%
Throw add lightning flare on successful throw (EL:W ranks/2)% ((EL:W ranks/2)-10)%
Clench electricity courses through the target & stuns and cause 1-2 electrical crits ((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/4)% (((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/5)-10)%
Pound electrical hand magnetizes target to ground for 3 seconds and causes 1-3 electrical crits ((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/4)% (((EL:W + EL:A ranks)/5)-12)%
Bury every 5 seconds electricity has a massive discharge, giving 15% chance for a limb to disintegrate & cause 15% health loss +5% chance every 10 EL:W/EL:A ranks over 125 +5% chance every 20 EL:W/EL:A ranks over 125

I don't know....I'm just kind of bored at work. It's end of the year and half the places we deliver material to are closed and I'm just trying to keep my mind entertained as the clock ticks away until I can go home.

-Drumpel