Special Tier 3 talismans 01/08/2018 10:10 PM CST
Hello all,

I'm not sure if I am in the correct folder to be posting this question in, so my apologies if I am posting in the wrong folder. I've been working on creating these special talismans but after many unsuccessful attempts, I decided to turn to my fellow trinket makers. I first followed the recipe listed on wiki but to no avail. I now have been experimenting the last couple of days but again to no avail. Is the wiki formula correct or incorrect? I am assuming its incorrect since I have not been able to get it to work but I could be interrupting the steps to the formula wrong or the incorrect ingredients. You can shoot me a private message if that is better option via posting on here.

Thank you all for any advice!
Re: Special Tier 3 talismans 01/08/2018 10:30 PM CST
You may not have enough skill to make them yet, how much training do you have in Trinkets? I've posted the recipe to make the frog (sunlight) and toad (moonlight) talisman below (I've successfully made them all so I'm sure this recipe is accurate). All of these talismans follow a similar pattern. Note that none of the ingredients should be ground.

TRN920a - Amethyst - SUNLIGHT / MOONLIGHT
trinket oil (pearlescent oil)
2x ayana leaf
SIMMER
radiant crimson essence dust
wooden talisman
INFUSE
CHANT 920
REFRACT LIGHT through an AMETHYST lens

If you are still having some challenges I'd be happy to pull up with you in game and walk through the steps you are taking. Just shoot me an email at my play.net or post here.

-- Robert aka Faulkil

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.
Re: Special Tier 3 talismans 01/08/2018 10:45 PM CST

Thank you Robert. I have 30 skill ranks. I assumed that being able to make the tier 3 ones at this rank was the same rank needed for the special tier 3 ones to. After reading your post, would I be correct in guessing that a skill rank of 45 is what needed to create these talismans?

~Stormblaze
Re: Special Tier 3 talismans 01/09/2018 10:02 PM CST
I don't know the number of ranks required or I would have said. I was already mastered when these were released.

-- Robert

Due to the volatile atmosphere, random bolts of lightning can intermittently be seen streaking through the skyline.