Saazz 02/25/2011 11:40 AM CST
For those who knew her: the guiding spirit behind High lady Saazz, enchantress extraordinaire, has passed beyond the Ebon gates.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Saazz Memorial 02/26/2011 02:20 PM CST
I was saddened to hear about the player's passing and think we should have a memorial for her. I was thinking we could hold it at the Guild. You don't have to be a member to enter certain parts of the guild, and I think we should have some kind of tribute to the player. I don't know if Saazz was a member of a house, but I figure that at least the wizards should remember her.

Hmm... As to when to have it, I was thinking soon. I'm thinking around 6:30 PM Pacific time/9:30 PM Eastern Time, so it won't be too early for most of us on the West Coast, nor too early for most of those in Eastern time. I'm thinking of having it on a Monday or Tuesday night, but I'm open to suggestions as to when and where to have it.

Basically, I want to have something where at least the wizards can celebrate the life of and mourn the passing of one of our own.

~Karen/Arlia