Where is my locker.............just returned after 7 years 03/02/2010 07:56 AM CST
Can anyone tell me if there is an easy way to locate your locker???? I know this sounds stupid but I just returned after 7 years and can't remember where it is!!!

Thanks
Re: Where is my locker.............just returned after 7 years 03/02/2010 08:54 AM CST
What town you be in? Did you join a House, or were you just using the common lockers?

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Where is my locker.............just returned after 7 years 03/02/2010 09:06 AM CST
If you cannot remember if the character is in a CHE House, use the PROFILE verb. PROFILE TOGGLE HOUSE and then PROFILE {player}.

:D

Askip
Re: Where is my locker.............just returned after 7 years 03/02/2010 11:26 AM CST
Just use PROFILE FULL to show everything that could be in your profile if you toggled everything on. You don't have to toggle it on and then look at the public version of your profile.
Re: Where is my locker.............just returned after 7 years 03/02/2010 03:06 PM CST
I'm pretty certain that the more years a wizard gets under his belt, the less he remembers of those years.
Re: Where is my locker.............just returned after 7 years 03/02/2010 08:02 PM CST
Try going to the movers and moving it? They may give you some sort of hint or only give you an option to move it from its current location.

And... welcome back!

-- Faulkil
Re: Where is my locker.............just returned after 7 years 03/02/2010 10:03 PM CST
Profile is new to the Inspector, never seen that before.

Tis stated I've never destroyed a Warcamp.

Ah, if they only knew! Apparently, what happens on Teras Isle....stays on Teras Isle.

Lohlem, knower of things.