Earth staff? 10/11/2009 10:58 PM CDT
Anyone know where the ancient glowbark runestaff attuned to earth, one of the set of 4 staves from the EG06 auction, is these days? I'd like to acquire it for my sylvan druid/wizard.

~Nuadjha
---
Xayle put a life in her cerulean suede longcoat.
You scratch your chin.
You say, "At least I didn't say, "You've got a life?!"
Xayle says, "Yeah, I have a life. I don't use it, though. I just keep it in my longcoat in case I need it."
Re: Earth staff? 08/05/2010 03:56 PM CDT
>Anyone know where the ancient glowbark runestaff attuned to earth, one of the set of 4 staves from the EG06 auction, is these days? I'd like to acquire it for my sylvan druid/wizard.

>Nuadjha

That runestaff was from 2006? I've been gone for a while (a good 1.5 years). I've got an ancient glowbark runestaff.

>glance
>You glance down to see an ancient glowbark runestaff in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

It holds 40 charges of Hurl Boulder (510), recharges 10 uses per day. Wave it at your target to activate.

It has a small list of scripts that go with it. Here's one for example:

>turn my runestaff
>You wave your hand around the gold blazestar magically suspended at the top of your runestaff. Tiny specks of light flare up inside the jewel, spiralling about in a brilliant veil of color before subsiding once again into a gold glimmer.

I don't recall how I got it, if that's the runestaff you're looking for. I recall that there are 4??? of these types of runestaves out there (one for each element) and if you're in the room with others you can get your staff to do different things?

I don't remember a whole lot else besides that. So I guess any other info would be nice so I can log it for future references.
Re: Earth staff? 08/07/2010 07:54 PM CDT
>I don't recall how I got it, if that's the runestaff you're looking for.

I do!

I gave it away for nothing.

You're welcome.

~Eugenides, The Last

You monotonously drone, "Bwaaaaaaaaaah."

Aydan monotonously drones, "Bwaaaaaaaah."

A barn owl says, "Bwaaaaaaaaah."

From nearby, you hear Bristenn yell, "Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Re: Earth staff? 08/07/2010 09:43 PM CDT
>I do!

>I gave it away for nothing.

>You're welcome.

>Eugenides, The Last

Good to know. I've been scratching my head for a while now trying to remember how I obtained it.

I've never been one with much silver in the lands, so the idea of me buying it was kind of on the slim side of things and I know for a fact I didn't win it in a raffle.

Thanks again for such a fine weapon.

-Kurut