Well all it's been fun... 01/23/2009 08:21 PM CST
I figure I'd post here since one, I dont do the socializing folder at all and second, this is always the one profession which meant the most to me.

Anyways, at the end of the month I'll be packing up and headed to other adventures. Been an interesting decade plus with lots of new friends, good conversations and debates and a terrific community overall here. What I will miss most about this game - the people.

Couple have said I'll be back but I really don't foresee that happening myself, unless a serious pricing restructuring is done for this game - just can't justify it anymore. Plus, the tedium of the systems I just can't do anymore - time sinks is not fun nor the repetitiveness of many of the systems. Time is too valuable anymore to waste on things that have little reward (Sorry Naos, alchemy overall is wonderful but the system itself just sucks for the time/effort invested compared to the reward at the end. And really many systems in the game are as such just using an example most here could easily relate to.)

So anyways, I hope some great improvements come around from the review, high level spells finally see the light of day, and some spells have some serious work done to them.

But long as Naos is around I feel things will be headed in the right direction - just hope Simu finally finds enough of Dev types so he can concentrate on just wizards and not be spread so thin. (But that is for the entire game - the 2009 goal list? Pitiful, but I wont go into that.)

Take care all and I'll still be around in IM's here and there. So anyone needs any info or such - after all this time I retain way too much, just ask.

Xatier Ma'jita
Re: Well all it's been fun... 01/24/2009 08:15 AM CST
Best roads to you, Xatier.

You'll be remembered along with the other greats.

Doug
Re: Well all it's been fun... 01/24/2009 09:51 AM CST
Time sinks bothering you? Just don't do them! I pretty much don't do any guild stuff, except rarely with my warrior, and I totally refused to get involved with alchemy. Which leaves my mage free to enchant stuff and kill things.

"So, what does that green line on the graph represent?"

"Oh, that's the projection of a hypothetical offspring from a union between Sauron and Cruella de Ville; we use that as a baseline for determining character alignment."
Re: Well all it's been fun... 01/24/2009 10:59 AM CST
Farewell, Xatier. I'm truly sorry to see you go.

--
Naos
Re: Well all it's been fun... 01/24/2009 04:31 PM CST
Be well, Xatier!

Timmie rudely exclaims, "Reallia you are the destroyer of gnome dreams!"

XXXX softly says, "You, teacher, I both admire and lust after."
Re: Well all it's been fun... 01/25/2009 07:37 AM CST
Safe Travels Xatier.

Askip
Re: Well all it's been fun... 01/26/2009 11:30 AM CST
Safe travels wherever ye go...

Zizzle

The Elementalist
Re: Well all it's been fun... 02/01/2009 06:37 PM CST
I didn't see this until now, but take care, Xatier, and keep in touch (if you happen to see this).

~Karen/Arlia