Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 10:50 AM CDT
...that all the awesome people in GS are wizards?

XXXX softly asks, "Why are you so blunt, but yet we just had a nice conversation without the bluntness?"
You quietly whisper to XXXX, "Heh! That's part of what makes Reallia. She can be rude!"
XXXX softly says, "But you're actually a nice person."
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 11:05 AM CDT
Awesome people know which profession is the most awesome...?

Zizzle

The Elementalist
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 11:41 AM CDT
>...that all the awesome people in GS are wizards?

The only thing as cute as wizards are archers.
And clerics of Gosaena.

- Nixxi & her boy
AIM: GS4 Islyia
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 12:09 PM CDT
Warriors RULE and wizards DROOL!

ROAR!

--Andy (Aarx), pounding his chest

>Trust me... it's constructive! I'm constructing the whole scenario in my head as we type - GM Emeradan
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 12:11 PM CDT
>Warriors RULE and wizards DROOL! --Andy (Aarx), pounding his chest

Who enchanted your armor?

- Nixxi & her boy (loves using that argument against the sorcerers whom get uppity)
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 12:30 PM CDT
>>Who enchanted your armor?

Nobody, it's snazzy Eahnor.

~Aize--not a wizard even though everyone seems to think he is.

P.S. Aarx still sucks.

Maestro de todo, aprendiz de nada.
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 01:06 PM CDT
>>Who enchanted your armor?

Standard 4x. REDUX, baby, Yeah!

>>Nobody, it's snazzy Eahnor.

I actually have some snazzy Eahnor TRIMMED armor that's currently being enchanted up to 6x by a wimpy wizard, (whom is gladly doing it in exchange for his pathetic life).

--Andy (Aarx), still chest pounding

>Trust me... it's constructive! I'm constructing the whole scenario in my head as we type - GM Emeradan
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 01:11 PM CDT
>--Andy (Aarx), still chest pounding

Seriously, my eyes are up here, thanks.

- Nixxi & her boy
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 01:19 PM CDT
>~Aize--not a wizard even though everyone seems to think he is.

You hear your own faint thoughts echoing in your head:
[Merchant]: "Paying 15k for a roguely sorcerer spell up... oh wait, no, no I'm not."
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

- Nixxi & her boy (miss you & your wife, even though she's cuter than you)
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 01:29 PM CDT
Ta'Vaalor is a bit less interesting without lil Nixxi to terrify. Although, after Aize and Esty left town I can understand why most wandered off. I'm sure our paths will cross during Ebon's gate (yea, I added a "S". I like it that way).

Glad you met up with Reallia though. I know she doesn't seem like much but give it time and she'll grow on you like mold.

~Aize

Maestro de todo, aprendiz de nada.
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 01:39 PM CDT
>>I know she doesn't seem like much but give it time and she'll grow on you like mold.

Just one of the many fungus species that you'll find festering on Aize.

--Andy (Aarx)

Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 01:40 PM CDT
>Although, after Aize and Esty left town I can understand why most wandered off.

Feh! You didn't run her out of town! Charl had other plans. Let the record show! And Reallia is a peach (to me. To Nixxi...? We'll see). I think that'll play itself out really nicely.

- Nixxi & her boy (I also kidnapped Orainissa. Mine! Let Vaalor's corpses rot!)
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 02:20 PM CDT
>- Nixxi & her boy (I also kidnapped Orainissa. Mine! Let Vaalor's corpses rot!)

I bet something intangible this is where they all stop and go.... "Who!?"

The voice of many... Or do I hear many voices?
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 02:37 PM CDT
>- Nixxi (the cute) & her boy (I also kidnapped Orainissa. Mine! Let Vaalor's corpses rot!)

>HUGHESM3 (the cuter) I bet something intangible this is where they all stop and go.... "Who!?

For their edification: that hard working cleric who raised everyone. Y'know, the really quiet one that watched more than spoke? Yeah. Her. ;-) She like tea, cookies, a good book. And she's mine. You can't have her back. Muwaha! Rot suckers!

And to keep the E-copter from cutting me down like some sort of mad hedgetrimmer: I've rolled Nixxi through (quite literally) half the bloody professions in this game whilst getting re-acquainted with GS.

I was seriously hesitant on rolling up a wizard because my only other wizard I've played in GS (some 8 years ago) STRUGGLED violently. I'm into tweaking the typical training paths as much as the next guy, but he it was just painful (full disclosure: level 10, "what's stance dancing?" ::everyone stares::).

So then I get a bee in my bonnet a week ago and decide to shift gears and give it a whirl.

Between Naos, and Alterion (Krakii, help me out. Who was it Lohlem fought like mad with?) before him, and everyone between the two -- wow.

It is so much better. I claided for a few levels, and am now slowly emerging as a pure (sorry Throgg, but frankly my love, your weapon's cache is more impressive than mine and until I improve that, my most impressive weapon is a bolt ;-)

There are things I wish would work differently. It is clear there are things you all would like to work better. And between now and then, I'm very much enjoying this madness and hope you all are doing the same.

- Nixxi & her boy (someone bring me a margarita, I'm feelin' feisty)
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 03:01 PM CDT
Thanks for the compliment Aize... I think...

Btw, I have your shortsword. I've been trying to get in contact with you for a few days now...

XXXX softly asks, "Why are you so blunt, but yet we just had a nice conversation without the bluntness?"
You quietly whisper to XXXX, "Heh! That's part of what makes Reallia. She can be rude!"
XXXX softly says, "But you're actually a nice person."
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 03:34 PM CDT
Who was it Lohlem fought like mad with?)

Wild guess here, but was it Amery?

Zizzle

The Elementalist
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 03:41 PM CDT
>Nixxi(the posistively adorable)'s post here

::dies of laughter::

Erm... on topic... Wizards are awesome love their players... ect ect... blahblah... makes myself look good and intelligent (something to be ruined later) the end.

The voice of many... Or do I hear many voices?
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 03:46 PM CDT
"Seriously, my eyes are up here, thanks." -- Nixxi

http://www.leasticoulddo.com/index2.php?date=20070508
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 04:04 PM CDT
>Wild guess here, but was it Amery? -- Zizzle

There were 3 that duked it out. GS-Altera.. something, Lohlem, and Kra.. something. I remember the "Kra" guy was a war wizard, wore brig, extolled the virtues, and fought with tenaciously.

- Grandma Nixxi & her cabana boy (bring me suntan lotion, mrrow!)
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 04:14 PM CDT
"fought with tenaciously" -- Nixxi

Either
"fought with tenacity"
or
"fought tenaciously".

Otherwise, it sounds like a bad movie title ("Fight With Tenacious-Ly!")
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 04:17 PM CDT
Whatever they pay you, I'll double it if I can have you edit my posts for me.

- Nixxi & her boy (became an art [explicitive, care of many a creative director] because I can't write)
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 04:25 PM CDT
I think you want "expletive", as in a swear word.

Rather than "explicative" (spleling corrected :) as in an explanation...
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 04:30 PM CDT
IM me sometime. I have questions that I don't think should be bothered on the board (I'd email your play.net but I don't know if you check it)

- Nixxi & her boy
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 05:41 PM CDT
Heh. . .

There were actually quite a few of us in the day that loved to banter. Nothing like trying to banter with a youthful granny sorceress known for limb removal techniques. But still a lot of fun!

Altiron was one of the GMs of the day (and still is, I think, in that game over there -- he drops by from time to time to chat with us), Lohlem was the constant levitation / spitting wizard, Amery (Darkfact) was the resident mechanics expert, we had Khait, Edward, Tol, Nighthawk, Snuffy, Robert. . .

Ahh, the memories.

Doug, pointin' his rockin' chair towards the west
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/17/2008 06:02 PM CDT
>Doug, pointin' his rockin' chair towards the west

Oh god.. the memories.. yes.. thank you Doug.

- Nixxi & her boy (tinks a glass of bubbly to Doug's with a cranky smile)
Re: Can someone explain, why is it... 10/20/2008 12:27 PM CDT
Well out of my characters I think that my empath is the cutest...she at least manages to get away with the most. I think it is the one dimple when she smiles that does it and those mischevious blue eyes. The wizard doesn't get away with nearly as much and is forced to act mature.

When it comes to how I look at other characters, damn gimme a ranger or a rogue any day ;) Although my wizard has found happiness with of all things an empath.

Velvette...archer empath extraordinaire!